Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds fans banners

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
I tried the make them out, but no luck. You'd have to be right up close or seeing a TV close up.

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
They were hard to read but one banner was that the National Game was being ruined by money and Sky, and another said something like 3pm kickoff Saturday? Why not?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Anti Sky messages. My mate got given one near Falmer station even though he's a Brighton fan. He carried it in like a trophy. Then we rolled it up and left it in the corner.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Id be suprised if they heard it unless you were a little pocket in thw east stand.

It was very loud as was the whole atmo 1st half. Leeds even sang a retort to it (couldn't make out what it was but same tune & Jimmy Saville in same place)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
It was very loud as was the whole atmo 1st half. Leeds even sang a retort to it (couldn't make out what it was but same tune & Jimmy Saville in same place)

Couldnt hear it in the WSU but that shouldnt be a suprise by now. The sound travels badly around the stadium.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

PG has already enlightened you and it's what I heard, too.

I couldn't read their banners but they were also singing something about Sky early in the game that I couldn't make out. They should have had those banners nearer the front so that they were visible at corners. Did anyone watching on TV get to see them?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here