Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wedding ring lost, north stand, West end, vs Leeds

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
In the hope that it's found,
my gold (coloured) wedding slipped off between the gents at the West end of the north stand and the steps opposite for NC.
I washed my hands walked across up the first steps and realised it had gone.

If anyone finds it, it would be great to have it back, obviously. It's a cheapo but means a lot to me and the wife.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
my gold (coloured) wedding slipped off between the gents at the West end of the north stand and the steps opposite for NC.

If anyone finds it, it would be great to have it back, obviously. It's a cheapo but means a lot to me and the wife.

Awaits [MENTION=1416]Ernest[/MENTION] thread...

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
gollum-n-the-ring.jpg

I have it my precious :)

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Hope you find it or have it returned , lost my wallet a few seasons ago and some kind soul had handed it in , give the club a ring tomorrow . ( no pun intended)

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
Now let me see this straight. You lost your wedding band at a football match and a young girl found it. Did I tell you about slipping and falling on my wife's best mate on the French Riviera?

worthingseagull

Sep 28, 2011

Liar !!! lol

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven

My mate has it! He put it on Facebook last night....Shall I PM you his contact details?

Gary Hart's Stalker

Jul 17, 2013
Gary Hart's Bush
Call me old fashioned, but what happened to handing in lost property? Especially something as valuable as a wedding ring.

Granted, this is only one example, but it does seem to be the done thing these days to take lost property home, then post it on Facebook?

Goodness, I sound like an old fart!

I do hope this has a happy ending though, and good on the person who found it for trying to re-unite it.

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Thanks everyone,
I successfully retrieved it this afternoon from the lad posted on an Albion Facebook group after his son's girlfriend found it. Others from the group found me on Twitter as well as in here.
It was a really good effort from everyone, I'm incredibly relived and thankful.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here