Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chris H

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Good manager and when he's a touch braver with his tactics the team tend to pay him back; good times.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Pragmatic, realistic, quietly ambitious, modest and the players all respect him to a man even the ones not playing regularly. A class act and great man manager.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
He is the complete opposite to Poyet, it's a shame we waited so long to give him the job

**** me.......................the other week according to you Ernest he was a Dullard. I think he had just about won you over before Xmas. The we got all the injuries and lost a few games and you went back to your ''Default'' of Dullard. Now he is back in your ''good books''

Will the real Ernest make himself known ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
**** me.......................the other week according to you Ernest he was a Dullard. I think he had just about won you over before Xmas. The we got all the injuries and lost a few games and you went back to your ''Default'' of Dullard. Now he is back in your ''good books''

Will the real Ernest make himself known ?
Enrest has a SPILT personality :lolol:

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I want Hughton to be with us for the very long term. If we go up and struggle and end up coming down I would like to see us stick with him a la Dyche at Burnley. The remarkable job he has done in turning us around in a single season shows that he is massively capable and we need to have the courage to build a long term plan around him.

The great thing is that I find it hard to imagine him being poached by a Premier League club, as he has already had a couple of turns at that. Provided his relationship with the club remains rosy I really do hope he could be with us for a long, long time.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Pragmatic, realistic, quietly ambitious, modest and the players all respect him to a man even the ones not playing regularly. A class act and great man manager.

That bit describes him the best. ''Modest'' doesn't He is an absolute Gent

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Thought we were lucky to get him as manager when he was appointed and have never really wavered off that. I'd be interested what Bridcutt thought of us today. On the one hand the team he quarterbacked with Poyet in charge took the piss out of Blackpool, Palace and Wolves at home in a few short weeks and still probably should have gone up. On the other I can't help thinking we are more professional, flexible and pragmatic under Hughton but we've still had back to back 4-0 wins. I think the club's in much better shape now.

D

Deleted member 2719

Good manager and when he's a touch braver with his tactics the team tend to pay him back; good times.

This is exactly as I see him, he can be a winner, so stay positive CH and we may just take a automatic place.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011

Unfortunately as proved by the scum and Stains if we do get promoted which is still a big if and we wish to stay in the PL ,Chris will be the first member of the Albion team that has to be replaced. Tony will have to be ruthless should we achieve promotion

Last edited:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Unfortunately as proved by the scum and Stains if we do get promoted which is still a big if and we wish to stay in the PL ,Chris will be the first member of the Albion team that has to be replaced

The Cook up at Norwich thought similarly. Even though they were 5 points clear of the bottom 3 with only 5 games to go and because they had a tough run in they sacked him. Maybe if they would have held their nerve they would be an established Premiership side by now.

The previous year he took Norwich to 12th and was 12th in the table when sacked by Newcastle so you really don't have any valid justification for your statement. He has never been relegated from the Premiership.

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
This is exactly as I see him, he can be a winner, so stay positive CH and we may just take a automatic place.
That's funny because you never wanted him. Changed your tune again i see?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here