Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

By Friday night, Hull & Midds will be on the same games played.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Well if Hull win that will kill off birminghams play off hopes. All them sides completely out of form sadly, except maybe wolves.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Tue : Blackburn v Middlesbrough
Wed : Birmingham v Hull
Fri : Middlesbroughv Wolves.

Then we've got Preston away and they're on a really good run.

So Middlesbrough could be 7 points clear, and Hull 4. The won't have any games in hand, of course, but .........................

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Tue : Blackburn v Middlesbrough
Wed : Birmingham v Hull
Fri : Middlesbroughv Wolves.

Then we've got Preston away and they're on a really good run.
Well, a good run except they LOST their last match.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Perfect week so far.

Next up Birmingham to win on Thursday ? ???

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
My prediction of 1 and 1 isn't looking so daft now, is it...

Never said it was. Use of the word 'could' kind of gives the game away, doesn't it. Having said that, I'm delighted at the way the results have gone.

......and your post implied 'could' too, not 'will', so not actually a prediction!

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Never said it was. Use of the word 'could' kind of gives the game away, doesn't it. Having said that, I'm delighted at the way the results have gone.

......and your post implied 'could' too, not 'will', so not actually a prediction!

OK prediction was the wrong word, realistically I expect us to be 4 points behind Boro come Saturday, but hey you just never know!

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
Bristol City are top of the form table at the moment and look what happened last Tuesday.

True, and we were on top form when we went to Cardiff. The Championship this season has been totally unpredictable, anyone can beat anyone. We could quite conceivably win this league....or not!

Both Hull and Middlesborough are beatable, unfortunately we met Middlesborough when we were having our injury hit bad patch.
They won't beat us 3-0 again.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I hope Hull win through their cup replay, and start having a massive fixture pile up after Easter.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Wont they have a game in hand by Saturday 5pm *shrug*

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I hope Hull win through their cup replay, and start having a massive fixture pile up after Easter.

I differ. A 5-0 smashing by Arsenal is preferable to me as they'll rest their 1st team on Tuesday and would rest their them for the next round should they beat Arsenal. It's their morale I want crushed and nothing does that better than either a losing streak or non-wining streak.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here