Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bets for tonight.

Albion Robster

Jul 21, 2003
North West
Have you heard Cellino is superstitious about the number 17? Surely Connor Goldson is worth a punt as first goalscorer at 40/1 to score against Dirty Leeds?
Connor scored 8 goals for Shrewsbury last season and always looks useful as set pieces.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Have you heard Cellino is superstitious about the number 17? Surely Connor Goldson is worth a punt as first goalscorer at 40/1 to score against Dirty Leeds?
Connor scored 8 goals for Shrewsbury last season and always looks useful as set pieces.

Go on then. On the sole basis of your post I have added Goldson 3-0 @ 175/1 on a free bet I have kicking around in my account :thumbsup:

fat old seagull

Sep 8, 2005
Rural Ringmer
If you guys are backing players to score at anytime or ScoreCast .... please make sure your player selection is in the starting line up. If they come on late as sub you endanger your stake money with little chance of success. Worse still if you've got the right score and your player comes on in the 88th minute and doesn't score ....you've lost!
I'm not trying to be smart, but I'm on the punters side.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
4-0. I haven't bet on it but whoever does, will be a very lucky person.

I've got 4-0, and over 2.5 goals with one team to score them all. A glorious 45 coming up!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here