Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Renewal - Parking

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
I've just renewed my two season tickets by phone. The guy I spoke to said it was not possible to renew my parking at the Uni car park at the same time and that I would be contacted in June.

I remember paying for everything at the same time last year and I wasn't 100% confident this guy knew what he was talking about.

Has anyone else encountered this? Do I have to wait for the club to contact me in June to renew my car parking? Or can I do it now and this guy was wrong?

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Doesn't appear to be bookable online yet but it was much earlier than June last year so wouldn't surprise me if it goes on sale in next few weeks. There wasn't much of an announcement about it last year so well worth keeping an eye on NSC as I intend to do.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
They don't make it easy, do they? Getting people to commit to renewing season tickets without any guarantee of renewing parking smells a bit to me. If parking gets canned and you don't have another means to get to games you're stuffed.

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I always renew my uni parking in June. I would not wait for the club to contact you as they never do. Just phone at the beginning of June and pay over the phone.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Two years ago we were in that position. Kept phoning but couldn't renew our uni ticket. Eventually got an email saying phone tomorrow to renew. Did that, were refused and have ended up in the f&dfwfc#£%3#% bridge.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Email received this morning inviting me to renew Uni parking S/T, with a link to the website to purchase, which worked flawlessly. Same deal as last season: £250 for all home league games.

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
Is it possible to get a season ticket for the Bridge car park?

Mine is for the Uni too but fairly sure you can get a season ticket for the Bridge. Current holders have to renew their space by 13th June so I expect you'll be able to buy one after that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here