Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Went to the gym today

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Took a trip to my gym this morning for my twice weekly workout. Now this is still a fairly new experience for me, I started January along with other New Year resolution fatties. However my experience this morning came as a bit of a shock. I walked into the lads changing room and straight ahead of me was a totally unclothed bloke probably in his 60s using a hair dryer to dry his b......s and his a...e. Now as I said I am new to this gym stuff so thought I would ask NSC sages for their thoughts. And I guess someone will have seen a lot worse.....:blush:

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Took a trip to my gym this morning for my twice weekly workout. Now this is still a fairly new experience for me, I started January along with other New Year resolution fatties. However my experience this morning came as a bit of a shock. I walked into the lads changing room and straight ahead of me was a totally unclothed bloke probably in his 60s using a hair dryer to dry his b......s and his a...e. Now as I said I am new to this gym stuff so thought I would ask NSC sages for their thoughts. And I guess someone will have seen a lot worse.....:blush:

Former Chief Executive where I used to work did this too. All that heat can't be healthy.........

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Regularly see similar at my gym, never really understand the need for it, but then I'd never heard of standing up to wipe your arse either.

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Some other poster may well have a tale to tell on this one.

oldman.png

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1

Is this Withdean gym by any chance? Saw an old fella do this all the time. He also used to get dressed putting everything on before his pants. I saw him put a shirt and tie on all smart whilst he still had his cock and balls out. Mental.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
It's weird but happens. I use a gym by the Madejski stadium because it is basically empty whenever I go. I changed my time once and there were three blokes between 50 and 60 all starkers having a chat while one dried his balls like that. Odd, very odd.

I decided to just turn around and go for a swim instead

My occasional gym buddy is German and laughs at my Britishness of finding that weird - he would be more likely to join in the conversation

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
I have also been going to the gym since January. Saw this old guy in the changing room the other day putting on his shirt and tie then promptly tucked his shirt into his Y fronts! Very bizarre. However, I do stand to wipe.

warsaw

She's lost control
Jan 28, 2008
Is this Withdean gym by any chance? Saw an old fella do this all the time. He also used to get dressed putting everything on before his pants. I saw him put a shirt and tie on all smart whilst he still had his cock and balls out. Mental.
No not Withdean but probably best not to give it away....

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Drives me mad some of the dirty habits people have at the gym , blowing your nose on the floor in the communal showers being my number one gripe, and trying to climb in the jacuzzi without showering and still dripping with sweat from the steam/sauna a close second.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
I use one in Croydon & this isn't such an issue. However rude boys listening to music as loudly as they can on there phones (no headphones) while rapping is v common..

Worst gym experience for me was at a swanky London gym when a guy who was towelling his balls, asked me, do you want some of this? I had to ask him to repeat himself before I realised he was on about his cock. I didn't take him up on the offer

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I thought this was a fairly regular occurrence, for me its only a matter of time, I just wonder when it becomes acceptable in your mind to do this, or no longer give a shit what anyone things of you.

Old blokes at the gym love to get there old dicks out. Its just a matter of not making eye contact.

We had one lad who I used to play football with who had a huge cock, he would always get dressed top down, keeping his giant floppy cock out for as long as possible.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
Fairly common amongst the older gents at my gym. Not saying it's right, just not unusual.

We do have an old guy who likes to work out in full on cordouys and woolly jumper though. Very strange. Just walks in off the street, works out, then walks back out again. Not sure he knows there's a changing room.

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
This is the reason why I don't use the gym at work. I see enough of my colleagues without getting an eyeful of their tackle as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here