Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I MET a CRACKING bird yesterday

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I was in the CLIFTONVILLE yesterday for a ROAST whilst I can and I started CHATTING to a LOVELY bird, she said did I like STUFFING and as I had a BIG portion with my Roast Chicken she said SHE thought I did.

Anyway I'm MEETING her tomorrow and this could be the REEL thing, her name is CHERIE and she is BEAUTIFUL and much BETTER than that SKANK [MENTION=29916]Kellie[/MENTION]

I might take her UP the AMEX as she said she LOVES football and going out for a PINT of Lager TOP, she SEEMS so TUNED into what a man WANTS.

Enrest & CHERIE could be the NEW Cheryl and LAIM from One Direction

:kiss:

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
"I might take her UP the AMEX"

:lolol:

This is how it's done.

Take note all the FAKERS.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
All well and good, but who did INDIGO have to PULL OFF this week ? ???

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
I love these kind of stories , i hope you are both very happy .

ScreenShot025.jpg

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
I can imagine him sniggering to himself when he writes these childish, purple and frequently offensive pieces.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I can imagine him sniggering to himself when he writes these childish, purple and frequently offensive pieces.

& I can imagine your indignant & self-righteous face as you write this sanctimonious post.

Kellie

Aug 11, 2014
I was in the CLIFTONVILLE yesterday for a ROAST whilst I can and I started CHATTING to a LOVELY bird, she said did I like STUFFING and as I had a BIG portion with my Roast Chicken she said SHE thought I did.

Anyway I'm MEETING her tomorrow and this could be the REEL thing, her name is CHERIE and she is BEAUTIFUL and much BETTER than that SKANK [MENTION=29916]Kellie[/MENTION]

I might take her UP the AMEX as she said she LOVES football and going out for a PINT of Lager TOP, she SEEMS so TUNED into what a man WANTS.

Enrest & CHERIE could be the NEW Cheryl and LAIM from One Direction

:kiss:

What a gentleman you are.

Well, poor love, she's got a real let down coming her way when she cops your weeny wobbly weiner.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Don't swap her for a NEWER model.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here