Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

awkward......but true

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
my brother in law and his wife have just mentioned that they have a friend (married male with 3 kids +wife) who will , from now on be dressing as a lady , changing his name to cherie and will undergo hormone treatment and get his knob chopped off in about 18 months......my sister in law has expressed a concern that i will be unable to contain/restrain myself at social gatherings and has said that she doubts that i will be able to be in the same room with cherie without letting the side down...........:mad::mad::eek::eek:??????

despite living in sydney for nearly 20 years...!! believe me i've seen it all...!!

poll to follow.....and yes i have got pics but **** me my life won't be worth living .....!!

does anyone have any input at all....!!

shocked of tunbridge wells..!!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
We had a similar situation in our little village, Malcolm (4 kids with various wives) becoming Michelle. The most difficult thing was remembering to call him Miche instead of Malc, other than that it wasn't really a problem. Most of the locals were pretty supportive really.

You'll be alright.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Well I guess you haven't seen it all. Its probably more common than you think. Over the course of my 30 year working life, I've known 4 people that have had gender reassignments, 2 of which have been close colleagues. Whilst I can't in any way relate to what they've done, you can be absolutely certain that they won't be doing this lightly. In every case I've known, its been a case that life would be absolutely interable without taking this step. They will be taking any amount of abuse/discrimination from many quarters. Try and be supportive rather than joining in.

highflyer

Jan 21, 2016
my brother in law and his wife have just mentioned that they have a friend (married male with 3 kids +wife) who will , from now on be dressing as a lady , changing his name to cherie and will undergo hormone treatment and get his knob chopped off in about 18 months......my sister in law has expressed a concern that i will be unable to contain/restrain myself at social gatherings and has said that she doubts that i will be able to be in the same room with cherie without letting the side down...........:mad::mad::eek::eek:??????

despite living in sydney for nearly 20 years...!! believe me i've seen it all...!!

poll to follow.....and yes i have got pics but **** me my life won't be worth living .....!!

You really have so little self restraint that your wife fears you won't be able to restrain yourself when faced with an attractive transexual lady?
I think you might need some help with that.

Or just go for it. ou never know she might even reciprocate the interest?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
You really have so little self restraint that your wife fears you won't be able to restrain yourself when faced with an attractive transexual lady?
I think you might need some help with that.

Or just go for it. ou never know she might even reciprocate the interest?

if she's anything like what she was when she was a he i have no doubt she will be a handful.......it's her wife and three teenage kids that make the whole situation a bit ...........tenuous , shall we say....???

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot

'Have you ever seen a man eat his own head?

Then you haven't seen everything'

Sorry - I love Team America

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch

Had a bloke at work that informed us all the day he took annual leave for two weeks that he would be coming back a woman.. Everyone thought he was joking... He wasn't...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
still a person and human being

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
It must be a great feeling for them being able to actually deal with an issue where you feel you are the wrong sex.

Kelly Maloney was a real eye-brow raiser. After listening to her interview after the sex change, I had the up-most respect for anyone who undergoes a sex change. It must have been a very hard life feeling so mixed up. Good for them I say.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
You know a few years back, when I was starting out in TV, I worked on a programme called my Transsexual Summer for Channel Four. It was a really fascinating programme to be apart of. I met a lot of young people who, for various reasons, wanted to transition from one gender to another. They all had their reasons. But gender transitioning aside, they also had something else in common. They were incredibly brave. Some of them had dealt with bullying for decades, some had been cut off from family, some had had death threats. They had all had to deal with incredible hardships because of 'the decision' to change gender. Your friend of a friend hasn't made the choice to become a woman. She's decided she can no longer carry on not-being herself. She knows this is going to cause a lot of pain to her wife, and the children, and yet she still felt the need to do it. No doubt she is aware that this path will cause heart ache to the people they love, to risk friends turning their back on them, to make work unbearable, to have to take hormones and undergo surgeries which would make most peoples eyes water.. all they want from you is to look them in the eye and treat them how you would any other human being.

So have a good laugh, share the pictures about, maybe give this person a good public mocking the next time you see them. Then go home, find a mirror, and a take a long hard look at yourself.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here