Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

It's a gloriously sunny last day of winter here in BN1

D

Deleted User X18H

But it will be dark at kick-off

No need for miners lamps though.

Will we celebrate an Albion win orgreave if they lose.

Bring a cardy and big coat

See you in the Bupa

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Looking forward to tonight, it is a beautiful day

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
That's probably................ grieve.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
timmy1.png

I concur.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
clocks forward 27th march long way yet

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
But it will be dark at kick-off

No need for miners lamps though.

Will we celebrate an Albion win orgreave if they lose.

Bring a cardy and big coat

See you in the Bupa

Possibly this a very clever play on words that has escaped everyone's attention. The Battle of Orgreave was the name given to the confrontation between the police and miners in 1984, during the miners strike, at Orgreave in South Yorkshire - see what the OP has done there as he mentions miners lamps in the previous line.

Or it's a typo!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Possibly this a very clever play on words that has escaped everyone's attention. The Battle of Orgreave was the name given to the confrontation between the police and miners in 1984, during the miners strike, at Orgreave in South Yorkshire - see what the OP has done there as he mentions miners lamps in the previous line.

Or it's a typo!

£10 says he has definitely referenced Thatchers finest hour

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012

Or it's a typo!
Thing is, there's a slight difference between a clever play on words and just being obtuse. I don't feel in a position to judge this particular example but I'm sure others will!

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007

Or it's a typo!

I'm definitely in the typo camp.

D

Deleted User X18H

Or it's a typo!
Blimey you people don't half bang on.

It's is reference to the other brilliant thread I started

Do keep up for gawd sake
image.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here