Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who and why is missing the game tomorrow because of Sky?

janee

Fur half
Oct 19, 2008
Lentil land
Me bought the kids tickets to 21 Pilots tomorrow night in Portsmouth for their Xmas presents so I've got to spend the evening in that shithole.

Anyone?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I won't be missing the game, but I will be missing an evening at camera club that I've also paid for and won't get refunded for.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
While I understand the many feelings about the game being moved and being shown on Sky, from my point of view, and I'm sure many ex pats, it does give us the chance to watch the team we love! my only worry is, every time we are on Sky we just don't seem to do very well :( tonight will be different I'm sure :thumbsup:

While I understand the many feelings about the game being moved and being shown on Sky, from my point of view, and I'm sure many ex pats, it does give us the chance to watch the team we love! my only worry is, every time we are on Sky we just don't seem to do very well :( tonight will be different I'm sure :thumbsup:

Just think about the Brentford game and pray.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The sad thing is that sky's sports viewing figures in the Sussex and Leeds area's will probably increase tonight, as a direct result of their reschedule.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
The sad thing is that sky's sports viewing figures in the Sussex and Leeds area's will probably increase tonight, as a direct result of their reschedule.

Why is that sad given that the majority of the increase wouldnt have been at the game regardless of when it was played.

D

Deleted User X18H

I'm going to the match. But will miss the Brighton & Hove young Tories slide show projector evening of rare footage of Platform 4 at Preston Park.
Presented by Ernest - in the upstairs room of Bon-Bon at the Grenadier.

el punal

Brentford at home, a couple of weeks ago? :albion2:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
my only worry is, every time we are on Sky we just don't seem to do very well :( tonight will be different I'm sure :thumbsup:

so far:

Brighton V Forest W 1-0
Brighton v QPR D 2-2
Brighton v Boro L 0-3
Brighton v Wolves L 0-1
Brighton v Brentford W 3-0
Brighton v Cardiff L 1-4

(in previous seasons evidence is pretty mixed that we do badly. some of our best victories in recent seasons have been live on Sky )

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
so far:

Brighton V Forest W 1-0
Brighton v QPR D 2-2
Brighton v Boro L 0-3
Brighton v Wolves L 0-1
Brighton v Brentford W 3-0
Brighton v Cardiff L 1-4

(in previous seasons evidence is pretty mixed that we do badly. some of our best victories in recent seasons have been live on Sky )

What about monday night games on Sky ???

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Struggling with evening games now as my wife is quite poorly and the journey home, not getting back until 2am, is becoming problematic. For that reason I find myself between the devil and the deep...... at least I can watch on TVs even if they are the cause of missing the game live in the first place.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Warrens missing it, he's on holiday. :down:

Blue and White Tiger

Exiled to Exeter
Jul 6, 2010
Not missing it but probably should be.
Managed to get today off work but not tomorrow, so 7am start in Devon tomorrow am. :(

Not renewing next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here