Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brunch with a view!

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
image.jpeg

Had this beauty after a few bears last night from a farm shop cafe overlooking the valley...

So what & where did you have for brekky...

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Damn that looks like a good breakfast, and an amazing view.

Mayonaise

May 25, 2014
Haywards Heath
An enviable WOW!

A truly hearty breakfast in an idyllic location - doesn't get much better than that!

Beats the crap out of my quick cereal before doing chores…

HalifaxSeagull

Aug 24, 2010
http://www.brostersfarmshop.co.uk/coffee-shop/4590473162

It's called Brosters, it's a smallish cafe attached to a farm shop with long weekend queues - full English and toast £5! The view is back across to Halifax and beyond from the cafe, which is on a hillside near to Junction 24 of the M62. It's only about 2 mins from the junction and beats the hell out of a motorway service station!

It's also about 5mins drive from home for me...

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I ate my breakfast, (scrambled eggs on toast), at the Sea Lane Cafe at Goring, overlooking the English Channel. A regular haunt of mine on a Sunday.. Fine food, fine view.

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patreon
Aug 7, 2003
I ate my breakfast, (scrambled eggs on toast), at the Sea Lane Cafe at Goring, overlooking the English Channel. A regular haunt of mine on a Sunday.. Fine food, fine view.

I used to go, many moons ago, to the Lemon Tree cafe on Ferring beach (quite hard to find) Great place then, must visit next time I'm down there and see how it's changed.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
http://www.brostersfarmshop.co.uk/coffee-shop/4590473162

It's called Brosters, it's a smallish cafe attached to a farm shop with long weekend queues - full English and toast £5! The view is back across to Halifax and beyond from the cafe, which is on a hillside near to Junction 24 of the M62. It's only about 2 mins from the junction and beats the hell out of a motorway service station!

It's also about 5mins drive from home for me...

Doh wish I had seen that this time week ..I was driving too Skipton...could have done with that on Monday morning

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here