Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Far Cry: Primal or The Division? Which should I buy?

Far Cry: Primal or The Division?

• Far Cry: Primal

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • The Division

Votes: 5 62.5%

• Total voters

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I don't fancy spending £80 on PC games in the coming week or so, so it's going to be one or the other, and I'm having trouble deciding.

What do you guys think?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
have 3 and 4 will avoid primal

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
The Division by a long way.

Far Cry 3 was amazing, 4 was average (pretty much recycled) and I guarantee that Primal will be available for approx £20-£25 within 6 weeks.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
The Division by a long way.

Far Cry 3 was amazing, 4 was average (pretty much recycled) and I guarantee that Primal will be available for approx £20-£25 within 6 weeks.

I have to admit I feel kind of the same about Far Cry 4, it didn't have the same magic for me as 3 did. I was 100% going to get Primal up until today, I really wasn't considering The Division but taking a close look it actually looks really good and I like that it seems to have quite an RPG style to it, although I'm not really one to play games with other people and it seems quite directed towards multiplayer. I like Far Cry environments and the nature/wildlife elements, but I'm also a bit concerned about playing a Far Cry game without using any guns.

I think I'm leaning towards The Division now.

Far Cry: Primal is already out on PS4/XBoxOne, has anyone whose played it got strong feelings about it, good or bad?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I have to admit I feel kind of the same about Far Cry 4, it didn't have the same magic for me as 3 did. I was 100% going to get Primal up until today, I really wasn't considering The Division but taking a close look it actually looks really good and I like that it seems to have quite an RPG style to it, although I'm not really one to play games with other people and it seems quite directed towards multiplayer. I like Far Cry environments and the nature/wildlife elements, but I'm also a bit concerned about playing a Far Cry game without using any guns.

I think I'm leaning towards The Division now.

Far Cry: Primal is already out on PS4/XBoxOne, has anyone whose played it got strong feelings about it, good or bad?

A farcry game without various modes of vehicles and above all (although one may wish to go stealthy) the ability to blow the hell out of things just does not deserve the name,i wish 3 had a helicopter..

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
A farcry game without various modes of vehicles and above all (although one may wish to go stealthy) the ability to blow the hell out of things just does not deserve the name,i wish 3 had a helicopter..

Funny, I found the chopper in Far Cry 4 too powerful, it kind of ruined the immersion for me, just being able to fly over the map felt too easy, I like the struggle of having to crawl through the long grass.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Funny, I found the chopper in Far Cry 4 too powerful, it kind of ruined the immersion for me, just being able to fly over the map felt too easy, I like the struggle of having to crawl through the long grass.

3 was good,storyline was great you knew the enemy,south island a bit bland but was my fav-4 had good elements tho,i have heard bad things about primal,i suppose proof is playing but the animals sabre tiger etc are all to easy to tame,apparently you just stand along side it and it befriends you...not heard of the division so perhaps you have aroused my curiosity..

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
The Division clips look amazing. So I would definitely go for that.

Only trouble is, I don't have a PS4 to play it on! Guess I'll just have to save the pennies up.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The last computer game I played was Mario Karts on my Nintendo 64, which sadly gave up the ghost 3 years ago.

Am I missing out?

yes and no,if you have a life then no....take a look

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I didn't like Far Cry 3 - all seemed to be the same thing all the way through, with some unsympathetic main characters. Don't like much Ubisoft have done apart from the Rayman games, all seem to be built out of the same engine and have pretty much the same gameplay. Get Street Fighter V and wait for Dark Souls 3 (my personal most anticipated for the year) :thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I didn't like Far Cry 3 - all seemed to be the same thing all the way through, with some unsympathetic main characters. Don't like much Ubisoft have done apart from the Rayman games, all seem to be built out of the same engine and have pretty much the same gameplay. Get Street Fighter V and wait for Dark Souls 3 (my personal most anticipated for the year) :thumbsup:

There is that

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here