Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Random old Albion videos

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Having a bit of a tidy up and came across my collection of ripped videos across dozens of DVDs. As these are recordable DVDs, they have a shelf life so I am starting the process of converting them to digital formats and thought I might as well upload them. Goldstone Rapper has done sterling work sucking the meat off the bones but I will upload the full videos. Don't know how much interest there is as there are a lot of full matches from the 90s but uploading to Youtube is so quick and easy, I might as well give it a go. I'll try not to duplicate anything already uploaded.

If anyone is the copyright owner and would like me to take down any videos, please let me know. I can't imagine there is any retail value left in any of these videos but I'm happy to remove any videos if requested.

First up - The Heart of Football. The documentary about the Doncaster game on Valentines Day in 1998.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Second - 1991/92 Season Review Part 1

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
I bloody loved that...thanks very much... so much I've never seen before. Any more to come Dick S?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
I bloody loved that...thanks very much... so much I've never seen before. Any more to come Dick S?
I have dozens but my ripper is playing up at the moment. I'll add a few as and when I get around to them

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
A favourite of mine,spooky music too..

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
Brilliant. Keep em coming.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
last season at the Goldstone and a victory over a Wigan team that had just won promotion,think it was 1-0 to us and a certain Paul Rogers with that club then...
Good bit of singing from 2:32....belive around 9500 crowd..

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
last season at the Goldstone and a victory over a Wigan team that had just won promotion,think it was 1-0 to us and a certain Paul Rogers with that club then...
Good bit of singing from 2:32....belive around 9500 crowd..

How do you get this You Tube on full screen...not thru NSC evidently

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
pass...best watch on youtue

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

not that old but getting there.....so it counts and far from random..super.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
1000 Superfan points for anyone who sits though this one.

Blackburn's commentator is reminiscent of John Arlott

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
OK - doing a bit more today so here is the 1992/93 Season Review

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here