Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

our current form...

ChickenBaltiPie

Jan 3, 2014
...over the last 7 games, (yes, i conveniently picked the last 7 in order to exclude our dip in form.) puts us second behind Burnley. just saying. :)

17 Burnley
16 Brighton
14 Hull
13 Preston
13 Bristol
12 Cardiff
11 Birmingham
10 Wednesday
10 QPR
09 Middlesborough
08 Derby

there is still hope!

Last edited:

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Still think we will finish 4th.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Still think we will finish 4th.

Inclined to agree but if we win on Monday then the top four will be on either 64 or 63 points. With possibly only one point between that group and at least a dozen games still to play so much can happen. Personally, I am simply thrilled that we are taking the possibility of an automatic place so deep into the season. Current form is good and with so much competition across the squad for places anything is possible.

Spinal Wheels

Apr 9, 2012
Newick
Well three more points on Monday evening will put us 11 points away from outside the Play Offs in 7th. If we manage that then a Play Off place must be in the bag for us at the very least with just 12 games left to play. A win would also see a 6 points gap developing between the top four & 5th place which can also only be good for us.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Well three more points on Monday evening will put us 11 points away from outside the Play Offs in 7th. If we manage that then a Play Off place must be in the bag for us at the very least with just 12 games left to play. A win would also see a 6 points gap developing between the top four & 5th place which can also only be good for us.[/QUOTE]

Why is this good for us? The gap between us and 7th I understand, but not to 5th, unless you are thinking about having home advantage for the second leg of a play off semi, that did us a lot of favours against Palace, didn't it!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here