Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

JFC marmite

tiberious

Nov 3, 2009
The earth
JFC ....free kick taker for mk farancise.. scored one the other day nearly a second today .. thoughts ?

Last edited:

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
He's been stagnating with us for the past few years. He burst onto the scene with so much promise, but he's never really hit the heights that his potential showed. Good to see him doing well for MK Dons. Ultimately, lower Championship is and will continue to be his level.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Badly in need of a fresh start I think. He seems to suit the MK Dons system, Karl Robinson likes him, and come the end of the season a permanent move could be in the best interest of all parties, Jake, MK Dons, and the Albion.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
It's a different game in the Prem. IF we make it this time, I would expect CH to bring back our multi capped England U21 starlet and reassess.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
You don't think a young U21 international will improve with game time and experience? How strange.

I shouldn't worry, there were plenty on here only to ready to bin off Lingard when he was here......

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
He's getting better with regular football - no surprise there.

Anyone know what's happening with Ince? He's not even been in the Fulham squad recently. Is he injured?

So he never had regular football here last season?

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I liked JFC when he played in a more advanced position, most of the managers since Poyet have had him sitting too deep.

Codner pharmaceuticals

Jun 17, 2009
Border Country
Whilst I reserve every right to criticise a player who for whatever reason I don't like, I think this trial by jury of a few of the more vocal is not the best way to pick a squad.

Mind you Keith Andrews was just too annoying to include in any match day team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here