Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Win! 5 points clear

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Wonder if we negotiated any more bonus payments into the deal that took him to Leicester? Think we got more money last year after they stayed up. Could we get more if they qualify for Europe or even win the league?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Right people one more time, and this'll be a preemptive strike.

Leo is a Premier League goal scorer, he scores goals in the Premier League.

He will not be playing, tin pot, second rate, second division football anytime soon.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
All you people have got it wrong, the experts say that Leicester can't possibly win the Premier League, and they will fall away in the second half of the season under the pressure of being lucky in the first half of the season.

Oh.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
Leo Ulloa :bowdown:

BUT

I am sick to death of all the commentators and pundits saying that Leicester are everyone's second team to win the Premier League.
NOT ME MATEY - I can't stand the place or the fans there.

Thoroughly enjoyed my last visit mind you, when we spoiled their promotion part with a thumping away win. We completely took the wind out of their sails. It was brilliant.

DumLum

Oct 24, 2009
West, West, West Sussex.

BUT

I am sick to death of all the commentators and pundits saying that Leicester are everyone's second team to win the Premier League.

Thoroughly enjoyed my last visit mind you, when we spoiled their promotion part with a thumping away win. We completely took the wind out of their sails. It was brilliant.
I think you are in a small minority if you don't want Leicester to win the league and you don't support Arsenal, Spurs or Man City.

It would also be very nice to see Leo win the Premier League.

Dec 29, 2011

BUT

Who would you prefer to win though?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

BUT

I agree that they probably aren't peoples' 'second team' in a literal sense, but they'd much rather that Leicester win the league than the usual suspects of teams who have dominated the top 4/6 in recent years.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
My son's best mate is a Leicester fan. At the beginning of the season they had a bet on who would finish higher in their respective leagues.

I don;t think that what is happening is what either of them had in mind.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I think you are in a small minority if you don't want Leicester to win the league .

I completely accept that. I am used to being in the minority. Very happy to be so. I am just sick of hearing how "everyone" wants Leicester to win. Because I don't.

Truth is I couldn't give a toss who wins the Premier League. Or the Champions League. Or the UEFA Cup.

If Brighton aren't involved, I couldn't care less.

I think I might amend by signature below to read "Quite happy to be in the minority about most things"

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

BUT

Yeah plucky B'muff, amazing Leicester. Cheats get too much praise. That said pleased for Leo top bloke

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I think if Leicester win the premier league, it will be a monumental event that people will be talking about 50 years from now.

The money that the usual suspects have to spend compared to Leicester, who only just avoided relegation last year is laughable.

A crucial goal by an ex Brighton player bought from a 2nd division team in Spain may well be part of the story as well.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
I'm just so pleased that one of ours got a ticket to the premiership doesn't look out of place. I'm thrilled for him and hope he gets the medal he deserves.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here