StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Wolves Vs Derby
Bolton Vs Burnley
Fulham Vs 'Boro
QPR Vs Birmingham

4 games to keep an eye on, for all those that aren't vehemently "AS LONG AS BRIGHTON ARE WINNING, I DON'T GIVE A $%*@!".
All teams are away, albeit against teams below them in the league.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Wolves have plenty of injuries, fantastic time to play them. Can't see Bolton stopping Burnley but I thinks Fulham have the goals to get a draw. I don't care about Brum.

Wolves 0-2 Derby
Bolton 0-4 Burnley
Fulham 2-2 'Boro

The worst that can happen today is that Derby beat Wolves and we drop to fifth in the table. Any other result keeps us in fourth place and none of the other games will affect our current position.

That said, defeats for all the top clubs will be better than victories or draws.

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
4 games to keep an eye on, for all those that aren't vehemently "AS LONG AS BRIGHTON ARE WINNING, I DON'T GIVE A $%*@!".

Those people are idiots. Where you finish at the end of the season is not determined by how many points you have, but by how many points you have COMPARED to other teams.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I think it's totally pointless to analyse other teams results/performances. We can do nothing about them anyway. The one team's results/performances we CAN do something about, are our own.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Fulham could easily cause an upset, or be absolutely capitulated. Definitely not a 0-0

Yes, this our best hope of a positive result from the three games. Definately not a 0-0 as you say.

Fulham definately have goals in them,, Their big problem though is at the other end.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
I think it's totally pointless to analyse other teams results/performances. We can do nothing about them anyway. The one team's results/performances we CAN do something about, are our own.

Think whatever you like tbh.

Following your logic, it's totally pointless to post any Albion related content as you have no impact on what happens to our own team.

I pay attention to most matches in the Championship every week because the results usually have a direct impact on my team.
I can't control what happens, but I enjoy watching and talking about the results with others.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I want them to turn Derby over. Unlikely, but a wish nonetheless.

I had a pair of lucky pants once, until December 19th and then I took them off in the hallway & disgust when I got home and threw them in the bin......

Such memories with them lucky pants during our unbeaten run, I even listened to the radio commentary of our trip to Leeds and at half time I went for a shower and put them back on....

Memories....

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Think whatever you like tbh.

Following your logic, it's totally pointless to post any Albion related content as you have no impact on what happens to our own team.

I pay attention to most matches in the Championship every week because the results usually have a direct impact on my team.
I can't control what happens, but I enjoy watching and talking about the results with others.

Yes I enjoy watching other games, and hoping results go our way too. My point was simply that unfortunately we can't have any influence on them, whereas we can on our own games.

Just my opinion, nothing else!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here