Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion Women v Blackburn - FA Cup tie on Sunday

zeetha

Apr 11, 2011
Wish I could however one of my friends is doing the Brighton half and I'm supporting her and then meeting her afterwards. Are you going? Hope its another win for the Seagulls! :)

Wish I could however one of my friends is doing the Brighton half and I'm supporting her and then meeting her afterwards. Are you going? Hope its another win for the Seagulls! :)

Looks like they have already factored in the Half Marathon, see below to see how to get free admission! And Gully and Sally will be there to, as will we.

And because Sunday also sees the Brighton Half Marathon take place, Albion are also offering free entry to anyone who attends the match if they wear their race medal – either from the main event or from any of the youth races.

Gully and Sally will in attendance and there will be face painting and a penalty shoot-out competition on the pitch at half time.

Every child attending the game will be given a free raffle ticket and five lucky winners will be drawn at random prior to kick off to take part in the half-time shoot-out. They will take penalties against one of the Albion women goalkeepers –and the winner will be presented with a football signed by the entire team.

Fans will also be asked to tweet a selfie from the match using the hashtag #SeagullsSelfie, with the best one receiving a signed football
Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...rs-on-sunday-2973973.aspx#wApHWVbtXQxGhFju.99

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here