Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Q to North Standers: when, if at all, will we...?

KT17

Apr 19, 2014
When, if at all, will we be singing

'One Chris Hughton
One Chris Hughton
There's only one Chris Hughton'?

Or similar?

Perhaps it's time we put our feelings on our sleeves for what he's done?
I think against the 'European Champions' on Monday it would be fabulous to hear this song drowning out the Yorkshire 'charmers'...

Limited chances of it starting in the ESP-M (East Stand Pre-Morgue), what do you think, North Standers?

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
Probably when the singing section in the north die and reincarnate themselves as people with more than half a brain cell.

Rather than a Chris Hughton song, they'd rather try and warp something they've seen on youtube into a new song about Zamora. A NEW song about BOBBY ****ing Zamora. Bunch of utter, utter *****.

Jan 30, 2008
When, if at all, will we be singing

'One Chris Hughton
One Chris Hughton
There's only one Chris Hughton'?

Or similar?

Perhaps it's time we put our feelings on our sleeves for what he's done?
I think against the 'European Champions' on Monday it would be fabulous to hear this song drowning out the Yorkshire 'charmers'...

Limited chances of it starting in the ESP-M (East Stand Pre-Morgue), what do you think, North Standers?
what has he done ???
regards
DR

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Probably when the singing section in the north die and reincarnate themselves as people with more than half a brain cell.

Rather than a Chris Hughton song, they'd rather try and warp something they've seen on youtube into a new song about Zamora. A NEW song about BOBBY ****ing Zamora. Bunch of utter, utter *****.

So are you saying you don't like them? :lol:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak

What a nice person you are calling your fellow Albion supporters offensive names.

I hear there's some people in Surrey who would welcome you and your derisions a with open arms.

goldstone68

Aug 31, 2014
darkside

Der Der Der Der ****ing charming!!

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
To be fair the new Zamora song is CRINGEWORTHY !!

More totally uneccessary. He's already got 1 superb Albion song, then there's the White Stripes 'thing', so god knows why these plebs have decided we need another one.

If they came up with something catchy for any of Bong, Greer, Dunk, Rosenior, Stephens, Kayal, Murphy, Hemed, Skalak, Sidwell, Hughton, Crofts, Goldson, Baldock or Hunemeier then I'd be impressed. But they won't, because they are a bunch of complete halfwits.

It's not that long ago there was some genuine humour and creativity in the Albion support. Mayo, Kuipers, McGhee, Hart, Zamora, Oatway, Watson, Cullip, Jones, Carpenter, Knight - most of the regulars had chants that were quite often good. I'm not sure where these people have gone, but we seem left with just *INSERT WINGER HERE* Runs down the wing for me and 'Der Der Der Der, David Stockdale' - or some completely wordy nonsense that never catches on. Such a shame.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here