Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Derby Match Not Moved From 3pm Saturday YET!!!!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
In a shock announcement, BHAFC today announced that the fixture v Derby Country will still go ahead as scheduled on Saturday 30th April at 3pm.

Albion chief executive Paul Barber was forced to admit: "I've no idea how that one slipped through the net"

SKY Head Of Sports reiterated: "You're MY wife now"

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
In a shock announcement, BHAFC today announced that the fixture v Derby Country will still go ahead as scheduled on Saturday 30th April at 3pm.

Albion chief executive Paul Barber was forced to admit: "I've no idea how that one slipped through the net"

SKY Head Of Sports reiterated: "You're MY wife now"

Yet....

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
FFS can people stop posting thread titles that are complete bollocks please!

In fact I'm changing it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nailed on KO time change

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Im hoping for a friday night. Sunday wont be convenient but thats football. Dont mind one bit

Not to sure my eldest Godparents (Derby STHs) are coming to this and was hoping to go for a meal afterwards, no doubt Sky will balls that up

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
Not to sure my eldest Godparents (Derby STHs) are coming to this and was hoping to go for a meal afterwards, no doubt Sky will balls that up

Theres always going to be people inconvenienced. I was being a little flippant. I know I definitely cant make the Sunday. Its frustrating. More so for travelling supporters. As an aside I think the last 2 weekends fixtures should kick off simultaneously

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Theres always going to be people inconvenienced. I was being a little flippant. I know I definitely cant make the Sunday. Its frustrating. More so for travelling supporters. As an aside I think the last 2 weekends fixtures should kick off simultaneously

An interesting idea for the final 2 weekends. The slight issue would be that if a club have had a lengthy cup run, or suffered cancelled games have have an extra fixture or two to fit in between the last 2 weekends. If that could be managed then it could go ahead, but with all games having either 12.30 or Sunday kick offs for live coverage.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
An interesting idea for the final 2 weekends. The slight issue would be that if a club have had a lengthy cup run, or suffered cancelled games have have an extra fixture or two to fit in between the last 2 weekends. If that could be managed then it could go ahead, but with all games having either 12.30 or Sunday kick offs for live coverage.

It would at least mean whatever happened the.last 2 weeks fixtures would be.at set.times. Sky.could.pick their 2 each of those weeks for broadcast.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
It will be changed. FACT

Sky are naming the remainder of the seasons live games next week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here