Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mr Skalak

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
So, flew back from Prague on sleazyjet last night and right behind me is none other than our Jiri. Said hello and the lady behind also said "I thought it was you Jiri, I work for the Albion". What a thoroughly pleasant chap. He said he doesn't even get recognised in the Czech Rep.

He and my (Czech) wife were having a good chat. Said he had to go back to Prague this week to have a tooth out!

But he took time to tell me that he thought the fans are amazing and couldn't believe the Bristol turnout on a Tuesday night. REALLY wants to start against Leeds.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Only saying what he bloody said. Maybe his course of treatment started before he signed for us?

Search him out on Monday and berate him.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Everything he has done so far (off the pitch) suggests a cult hero in the making. A couple of goals against Leeds and he will be an actual hero

Agreed. Love him already. Puts in a lovely cross

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls

Attachments

• skalak.png
    skalak.png
    540.1 KB · Views: 3,799

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It's not uncommon for people travel a long way to see a familiar dentist. Particularly one that speaks the same language as you.
Then he should have stayed in England.

Badum-tish.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I like him, I think he's got what it takes to be a cult hero here, but Skalak to me sounds like it should be in the same group as chalfonts, dangle berries and chug nuts.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
It's not uncommon for people travel a long way to see a familiar dentist. Particularly one that speaks the same language as you.

I'm not sure what language I speak after half me mouth and tongue is anaesthetised :moo:

But I'm with u....my dentist is grand and I'd travel quite a long way to see her :)

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So, flew back from Prague on sleazyjet last night and right behind me is none other than our Jiri. Said hello and the lady behind also said "I thought it was you Jiri, I work for the Albion". What a thoroughly pleasant chap. He said he doesn't even get recognised in the Czech Rep.

He and my (Czech) wife were having a good chat. Said he had to go back to Prague this week to have a tooth out!

But he took time to tell me that he thought the fans are amazing and couldn't believe the Bristol turnout on a Tuesday night. REALLY wants to start against Leeds.

I think he went back to sort out his LEASE, the dentist story was just a cover :wink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here