Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

We're on Sky again.. Burnley home

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Burnley Match Moved For TV Coverage

Now 12:30 kickoff on Saturday 2nd April.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
For ****'S sake :angry:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
*sigh*

At least its still a Saturday. Will probably go and get tanked up in town after the game in front of Soccer Saturday. Did the nation REALLY want to see BHA v Burnley home and away this season though ?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yeah @mrblobby thought that might be the case. The day was designated a "family day" so they could only play with the KO time as opposed to the date.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Was always going to happen.

Big fixture.

I enjoy the early kick offs. Watch the footy, go to a pub, watch the results flow in, go for a curry.

Great day.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Pathetic really, the way the club just has to roll over and all 25K STH and visiting fans and and anybody with pre-booked travel plans just have to suck it up. Moral of the story seems to be to ditch any kind of forward planning and just buy single match tickets at the last moment when the game can't be moved. Can't think of any other single business sector other than the privatised railways that would dare treat its paying punters with such a level of disdain.

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Do we have any Saturday 3pm Kick offs left this season?

westsussexseagulls

Sep 22, 2008
Assuming Derby at Home is changed - our last Saturday 3pm game this season will have been Bolton at Home on the 13th FEB!! that really is shambolic. The likes of Barber will of course be happy with this but its got ridiculous now, 3PM Saturday is what its all about for me and plenty others I am sure. Obviously its Sky's decision and they do indeed tend to do as they wish but its time the fans stood up to it - its the one thing I would actually agree with the Leeds owner on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here