Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Borrowed some money from a mate, and now he's hired a prviate DICK on me

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
So I borrowed some money off a mate who can easily afford it, £2.5k to help pay for a water sanitation project in Somalia. I’ve still got more than a MONTH before I’m supposed to pay it back (he made me sign something or other on the back of an envelope). But now all of a sudden he’s getting all funny about it and has hired a private DICK on me. I caught this character rooting through my bins the other night – I’d just had a clearout and before I could run downstairs, he’d made off with my old used collection of Barely Legal Creampie Sluts v14-21 from the recycling bin , which is a clear breach of my human rights. I asked my lodger for advice as she knows about all this stuff, and she said I should definitely SUE my mate for invasion of privacy, but she’s had to move on now and I don’t know what else to do. Could this invalidate the whole debt ?

Just after some advice really and to find out what my options are.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
So I borrowed some money off a mate who can easily afford it, £2,5k to help pay for a water sanitation project in Somalia. I’ve still got more than a MONTH before I’m supposed to pay it back (he made me sign something or other on the back of an envelope). But now all of a sudden he’s getting all funny about it and has hired a private DICK on me. I caught this character rooting through my bins the other night – I’d just had a clearout and before I could run downstairs, he’d made off with my old used collection of Barely Legal Creampie Sluts v14-21 from the recycling bin , which is a clear breach of my human rights. I asked my lodger for advice as she knows about all this stuff, and she said I should definitely SUE my mate for invasion of privacy, but she’s had to move on now and I don’t know what else to do. Could this invalidate the whole debt ?

Have a chat with Ernest. He does this sort of reply more often.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
So I borrowed some money off a mate who can easily afford it, £2.5k to help pay for a water sanitation project in Somalia. I’ve still got more than a MONTH before I’m supposed to pay it back (he made me sign something or other on the back of an envelope). But now all of a sudden he’s getting all funny about it and has hired a private DICK on me. I caught this character rooting through my bins the other night – I’d just had a clearout and before I could run downstairs, he’d made off with my old used collection of Barely Legal Creampie Sluts v14-21 from the recycling bin , which is a clear breach of my human rights. I asked my lodger for advice as she knows about all this stuff, and she said I should definitely SUE my mate for invasion of privacy, but she’s had to move on now and I don’t know what else to do. Could this invalidate the whole debt ?

1/10 must try harder

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
This is one of those times I kind of wish we still had a thumbsdown option.

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I actually thought it was quite good. ENREST shouldn't have the MOANOPOLY on this.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I thought it was funny because it was an Ernest post not done by Ernest and not actually as Ernest as an Ernest post should be.

Sort of like the forum eating itself.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
[MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION], I preferred the Argus articles. It's been a long while since we've seen one of those.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

watch yer back , legs , knees ectcetarra....:thumbsup:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Sounds like a case for Judge Rinder to me.
Not sure he will be too impressed with the cream pie sluts though, not really his side of the fence, if it was biker bears go cottaging then he would have let you off the debt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here