Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NSC Betting Game: Albion v Leeds

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Back for the run-in. Everyone starts with a balance of 1,000 vCash.

Those who go 'all in' generally come unstuck pretty quickly so don't be tempted to follow suit to try and keep up - play the long game.

You'll need to have wagered on at least 10 of the 13 (or 15/16) fixtures remaining to be considered the winner and eligible for any prizes if I can be bothered.

Odds quoted are from Paddy Power at the time of posting.

Paddy Powers have a current offer, such that if you join and place a bet of £10 you will receive three more FREE bets of £10 each, for a total of £30 of free bets.

So, if you fancy backing up your NSC bet with a real bet, join Paddy Power today, bet £10 and enjoy three free bets of £10 each.
Disclosure: NSC earns a small bit if you join Paddy Power via one of our links.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
A good prize may be a seat at the sponsors dinner (if we are still sponsoring - I can't recall a thread this season?). Just a thought...

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
You haven't actually paid me my PRIZE from the 2014 Word Cup one yet! :jester:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
A good prize may be a seat at the sponsors dinner (if we are still sponsoring - I can't recall a thread this season?). Just a thought...

We didn't do a player sponsorship this year because of how the club changed the packages.

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
That is a good Paddy offer [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION].
No good to me as have an account with nearly every online bookie in my name, Mrs Knocky1 and even talked my sister into going 50/50 with her.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We didn't do a player sponsorship this year because of how the club changed the packages.

Ah I missed that - how did they change it pls?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ah I missed that - how did they change it pls?

From what I can recall, the price went up and the sponsors' night was merged with the bigger glitzy end of season night, so there wasn't the more intimate night with the players that people had grown accustomed to.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
From what I can recall, the price went up and the sponsors' night was merged with the bigger glitzy end of season night, so there wasn't the more intimate night with the players that people had grown accustomed to.

Ah that's a real shame. I went along to a couple over the years (via NSC :thumbsup:) and they were fantastic evenings. Hope the club re-consider this.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Does everybody else jump to the Croatia v Brazil thread once they placed their bet

Yep - But I can't remember who won it so I can't place anything on it :lol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ill give it a go.
Never been in a bookies in my life although did once bet at an Albion match. £5 on Bruno to score as he was priced at 50/1. He hit the post.

Last two times I've been to watch the Albion in Bristol, I've had a small wager on the game.

Against Rovers in 2009/10 I had £2 on a 4-1 win @ 45/1. It was 4-1 with about a minute to go when Will flippin Hoskins smashed in a consolation worldy.

Then this Tuesday, I had a few quid on an Albion win, with both teams to score, @ 5/1. I celebrated as wildly as everyone else when Agard's penalty hit the bar - then remembered the bet in the cab afterwards :jester:

I'm RUBBISH at betting, especially on the Albion.

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] Did I win the competition last year? If so was there a prize? If so can I have it?

Not sure there was ever a final table.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
You haven't actually paid me my PRIZE from the 2014 Word Cup one yet! :jester:

[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] Did I win the competition last year? If so was there a prize? If so can I have it?

Not sure there was ever a final table.

There's a trend developing here. There would have been a final table. If you can't find it, I'll have a look over the weekend and then check back against all the competitions I've paid out on and see if there are any gaps.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
All-in on BRAZIL.

neymar-brazil-copa-america-2015-1431664035.jpg

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
Back for the run-in. Everyone starts with a balance of 1,000 vCash.

Those who go 'all in' generally come unstuck pretty quickly so don't be tempted to follow suit to try and keep up - play the long game.

You'll need to have wagered on at least 10 of the 13 (or 15/16) fixtures remaining to be considered the winner and eligible for any prizes if I can be bothered.

Odds quoted are from Paddy Power at the time of posting.

Paddy Powers have a current offer, such that if you join and place a bet of £10 you will receive three more FREE bets of £10 each, for a total of £30 of free bets.

So, if you fancy backing up your NSC bet with a real bet, join Paddy Power today, bet £10 and enjoy three free bets of £10 each.
Disclosure: NSC earns a small bit if you join Paddy Power via one of our links.

Have the FCA cleared this as an inducement to invest/financial promotion?

Are you an authorised person?

Where are the disclaimers about capital losses etc? FFS.

In other news I'm all over this. Thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here