Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New striker signing can be made today and then still play in the play offs. So today?

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
So the wait is up, we're bang on the money from today onwards to keep any new signing until the play off final, should we need it.

Will it happen?
Who will it be?
Glenn Murray?

Lets get into that top 2 and stay there!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
So the wait is up, we're bang on the money from today onwards to keep any new signing until the play off final, should we need it.

Will it happen?
Who will it be?
Glenn Murray?

Blimey... really?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Another OP that starts with a statement including !! as if it's a FACT. (We seem to be getting a lot of these lately).

Think a "Will we sign a new striker" (with ?? not !!) would have been closer to the point.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Will it happen?
Who will it be?
Glenn Murray?

No.
Nobody.
No.

Apr 30, 2013
It's grim oop north
I think a :ban: for using this phrase mods? Need to nip it in the bud early or he/she will be referring to the 'EPL' in no time...?

Agreed no place for it !

Another OP that starts with a statement including !! as if it's a FACT. (We seem to be getting a lot of these lately).

Think a "Will we sign a new striker" (with ?? not !!) would have been closer to the point.

It was more meant as a hopeful question and also a statement that today 'is' the day that signing a striker is most likely to happen over any previous day in feb :)

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Will it happen?
Who will it be?
Glenn Murray?

Maybe.
Haven't got a clue.
Meh.

crabface

Mar 24, 2012
Unfortunately, I think this, is likely to be the correct answer.

Do we actually need anyone? Hemed is back scoring, Baldock is back fit, Zamora is a very decent back up & well who knows about Wilson.

But its certaintly not necessary to get a striker in.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Couldn't agree more. These attention seeking sensationalist thread titles do my nut in (not that I opened the thread expecting it to be anything other than that tbh!)...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here