Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Question Time

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Abbott is a complete waste of space, she is so out of her depth it is frightening

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
One of those people that as soon as they open their mouths I immediately block out anything they have to say!

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Another good debate ruined. Dislike her immensely. Didn't she fiddle her expenses? Forget the scandal she was embroiled in or was she cleared rather than smeared? Clearly trying to avoid immigration...guess what Diane, it's NOT going away! Of course it's the No.1 issue, can't move in the fecking SE anymore because of the relatively unnatural rise in population in such a short period. What about our national identity, traditions, heritage, control, environment,culture, infrastructure and general wellbeing not being squeezed into an ever diminishing space? Fed up with it being all about economics and we just have to accept things. It's more than just that! Europe OUT! Barber OUT! Lloyd OUT!

And breath. :)

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
As a dyed in the wool leftie commie red under the bed - well left-leaning anyway - it pains me to say that in my view the only person on there who is talking any sense is Liz Truss.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
As another leftie etc etc, I was quite impressed by the articular 12 year old Tory girl with specs in the audience - another William Hague in the making, I fear..

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
whereas Julia Hartley-Brewer is of course a paragon of wisdom and good sense

She's equally annoying. Can't the Beeb get other people on? 600+ MPs and more than double that columnists to choose from = Abbot and Hardley-Knewer should never appear again. But this must be their 4th appearance each in last 12months?

crookie

Jun 14, 2013
Back in Sussex
Seemed to me the audience was massively in favour of Brexit. Don't remember any applause for Trussell or Abbott. On the other hand, Julian Fellowes was brilliant

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Honestly this programme winds me up more every week, its like they go to bullshitting classes!
"Will Boris Johnson make a better Boris Johnson than Boris Johnson?!"

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
The reason we have the same tedious politicians on every week almost is that they
have to be trained to go on that show. Most MPs are either un-trainable because
they are such f***tards or alternatively they are shit-scared that the people they
represent (us) will see that they don't have a f*******g clue what they're talking about
and then lose the lovely gravy-train lifestyle they enjoy. Oh no - now that would be too
much for the little dearies. .

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patreon
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
As a dyed in the wool leftie commie red under the bed - well left-leaning anyway - it pains me to say that in my view the only person on there who is talking any sense is Liz Truss.

Strangely, as someone who would be considered right wing, I thought the bloke from the Guardian spoke the most sense.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patreon
Jan 3, 2012
Strangely, as someone who would be considered right wing, I thought the bloke from the Guardian spoke the most sense.

I think in this case it probably depends on your Brexit position more than anything else..... And I usually like Giles Fraser.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Seemed to me the audience was massively in favour of Brexit. Don't remember any applause for Trussell or Abbott. On the other hand, Julian Fellowes was brilliant

Biased audience on Question Time? The Daily Mail will be going berserk about this.

Oh, wait a moment...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here