Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Better late than never: Bristol City match report

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Lee Johnson may have wondered at that stage how on earth his team had found themselves behind, let alone by a two goal margin. Perhaps look at your defence, Lee, where the cumbersome Aiden Flint thundered around with all the mobility of a 94 tonne crane, shouting a lot and booting long balls aimlessly forward in a style that would have England egg-chasing coach Eddie Jones warming to his cause. They do play rugby at Ashton Gate these days, Aiden. Maybe go check them out sometime?

More here >>> http://www.northstandchat.com/content.php?599-Bristol-City-0-4-Albion-23-02-2016

Brighton & Hove Albion v Bristol City.jpg

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Good report - but it was Beram Kayal who was penalised for the penalty.

Indeed it was.

Now here's a funny thing. I didn't write the match report but when I read it earlier I noticed that mistake.

Fast forward to this evening and when I was posting it I thought "there was something I need to correct, but I can't remember what."

...and when I saw you had replied to this thread, I knew you'd have spotted it and pointed it out!

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Indeed it was.

Now here's a funny thing. I didn't write the match report but when I read it earlier I noticed that mistake.

Fast forward to this evening and when I was posting it I thought "there was something I need to correct, but I can't remember what."

...and when I saw you had replied to this thread, I knew you'd have spotted it and pointed it out!

For god's sake sort it out Bozza. It's not bloody good enough :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here