Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

I will delete this, if it is out of order.......

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
The Just Giving page link: https://www.justgiving.com/hitony/

In early March I reach the grand old age of 61 (very young really!) those that know me will confirm I am about as healthy as a dead Rat! (A total insult to dead Rats!) In June this year, I have agreed (with a few work colleagues) to do the "Three Peaks Challenge" We are doing this for a charity called "Ty Hafan" http://www.tyhafan.org/

Quite a few years ago, when Ty Hafan was trying to get built, I did raise a lot of money via a Golf day, many years on they are well up and running but do need support, hence why I am risking life and limb to help them again :)

My aim is to raise £500 if I were to start a "Just Giving" page (which I will have to suss out how to do!) would any of you good folk consider sponsoring me? those that I have banned / infracted, this is your chance to push me over the edge! :)

If people think this thread is out of order, I will understand and will delete it, all I want to do is raise a few quid for a very good cause, anyway, let me know and I will either start up a Just Giving page, or delete the thread (either way I'm still doing the three peaks challenge)

Thanks anyway :thumbsup:

Tony
Hopefuly I have done this correctly, the link! https://www.justgiving.com/hitony/

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
People have the choice to donate or not, there is no embarrassment like you would get at work when someone asks you to donate and you don't want to.
Go for it and let us know when you have your donation page up!

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
People have the choice to donate or not, there is no embarrassment like you would get at work when someone asks you to donate and you don't want to.
Go for it and let us know when you have your donation page up!

To be honest, I have never asked on here before and I don't want anyone thinking I am abusing my Mod status by asking, I will try and suss out how the Just Giving page is done and put a link up.

As I say, I'm doing it anyway, the oldest work colleague who is joining me is 38, so I am by far the more senior! :lol:

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Happy to donate. Three peaks is worth a few quid.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
In early March I reach the grand old age of 61 (very young really!) those that know me will confirm I am about as healthy as a dead Rat! (A total insult to dead Rats!) In June this year, I have agreed (with a few work colleagues) to do the "Three Peaks Challenge" We are doing this for a charity called "Ty Hafan" http://www.tyhafan.org/

Quite a few years ago, when Ty Hafan was trying to get built, I did raise a lot of money via a Golf day, many years on they are well up and running but do need support, hence why I am risking life and limb to help them again :)

My aim is to raise £500 if I were to start a "Just Giving" page (which I will have to suss out how to do!) would any of you good folk consider sponsoring me? those that I have banned / infracted, this is your chance to push me over the edge! :)

If people think this thread is out of order, I will understand and will delete it, all I want to do is raise a few quid for a very good cause, anyway, let me know and I will either start up a Just Giving page, or delete the thread (either way I'm still doing the three peaks challenge)

Thanks anyway :thumbsup:

Tony

Totally shameless thread ban from Bozza must be imminent , count me in as long as you get a ban all be it a short one, the least I can do seeing as you sussed me following my last ban and kept it to yourself

Last edited:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Totally shameless thread ban from Bozza must be imminent , count me in as long as you get a ban all be it a short one, the least I can do seeing as you sussed me following my last ban and kept it to yourself[/QUOTE]

I forgot all about that :thumbsup: ..............I will ban myself for good donations! :lol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Ok - £20 as a normal donation. £50 for wearing Palace shirt up and down 1 peak. £100 for naked on top of one of the peaks. Your call. :lolol:

For the sake of humanity your £100 is very safe! :) ............seeing as my wardrobe does not possess a Palace shirt I would find a normal (as you put it) donation extremely generous and I can't thank you and others that have already contributed.
Thank you very much :thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
Ok - £20 as a normal donation. £50 for wearing Palace shirt up and down 1 peak. £100 for naked on top of one of the peaks. Your call. :lolol:

Thank you so much, amazing generosity from your good self, the donation is going to an amazing place and every penny does go towards the kids.

Thanks again and to everyone who has donated. NSC is amazing :thumbsup:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here