Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bridcutt on Monday Night - Applaud or Boo ? - Discuss

Miximate

Aug 30, 2012
Mid Sussex
Well?

To my mind, a great player for the club who had his head turned too easily followed by a sulk. Almost a bit 'meh, whatever' for me

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
I'd applaud personally, sure he had a little moan (and I know that for some that's tantamount to burning the shirt) but he was a very good player for us whilst here.

If I were so inclined I suspect I'd just ignore his name when read out, I can't see that he's done enough to warrant a boo. Yet.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I will applaud, however If we are winning the game comfortable I wouldn't mind singing a few songs in his direction.

Should have stayed with a big club...etc.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Boo without doubt. He basically went on strike to force through his move to Sunderland. He did very well for us but is one of the biggest twats to play for us in recent years.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Ignore, unless he pops one in then I might protest most vociferously.

He hasn't scored since God himself thought do you know what I'm a bit tired after creating the world, I might have Sunday off, so you just know he's going to stick one in from 30 yards.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
There should be something standard for these sorts of situations. Perhaps we should invent something. He doesn't warrant a BOO, but he forgoed his right to applause. There should be something else available.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
There should be something standard for these sorts of situations. Perhaps we should invent something. He doesn't warrant a BOO, but he forgoed his right to applause. There should be something else available.
Chuck a brick at him?

(that is a joke by the way)

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here