Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruce Springsteen tickets. On sale tomorrow.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Got 2 seated for Coventry and 2 GA Wembley......BRUUUUUUUUUUUCE

Bedsex

not my real name
Jan 29, 2009
Flitwick
Got 2 standing for Coventry, very happy with that. I've seen Bruce once before and he was absolutely amazing - a three hour set without any breaks. Unfortunately I was far too drunk to remember much of it. I will endeavour to stay sober this time.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Thanks for the tip - secured mine and a couple of spares - never seen him live before - can't wait!

Ive seen him over 35 times.You will be blown away.
Never had the same set list even on consequetive nights

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Got standing tickets for Bruce Springsteen at Coventry on the Friday and then heading back down to London for AC/DC on the Saturday at the Olympic Stadium - a busy weekend ahead!

Binney on acid

NSC Patreon
Nov 30, 2003
Shoreham
The man is a complete and utter God. I've only ever seen him 3 times in concert and his two Brighton Centre gigs in May 1981 were the best I've ever seen. Better even than Jackson Browne, although it really hurts me to admit that. I have a friend who has seen Springsteen in concert more than 120 times. Makes me feel ashamed that I've only seen Springsteen 3 times!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Saw him in Chicago a few weeks back and have tickets for Rome in July and now have tickets for Wembley - bit of an overkill maybe but it will all be good.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here