Votes: 10 15.4%
  • No, you're alright thanks

Votes: 55 84.6%

• Total voters

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Wil YOU be watching the Brits tonight (hosted by those cheeky scamps/annoying tosspots Ant & Dec if it sways it either way)

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Not this year I just get so depressed at the lack of diversity amongst the nominees

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
It's on in our house because there isn't much else on. (More in the background really).

Haven't watched for a few years and I don't know who any of them are to be honest. Mind you, it's interesting to put a face to some of the tunes I have heard over the last year.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Sort of watching it, don't know who most are, If Adele wins it all it just goes to show how poor British music has become.
It used to be good, very edgy, with some great acts.

Anyway the main reason is because I want to see what they do for Bowie, it had better be good.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
I've recorded it, I'll watch it later fast forwarding through most of it, I only want to see my mate do the cover of Uptown Funk with Mark Ronson.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sort of watching it, don't know who most are, If Adele wins it all it just goes to show how poor British music has become.
It used to be good, very edgy, with some great acts.

Anyway the main reason is because I want to see what they do for Bowie, it had better be good.

Adele just did win something. Crying and swearing at the same time.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Didn't even know it was on. Even less interested.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Blimey. Bjork is still going.

Tribute to Bowie coming up.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
No thanks, not my bag. I saw the list of nominees earlier and I can honestly say that I've not listened to around 90% of the artists or their songs. No worries though - there's plenty of music to go round for everyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here