Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

List of BHA top goalscorers this season??

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I am delighted to see Hemed back on form. I didn't see the early season games where he linked so well with Baldock. I saw him from just after Baldock was injured and for the most part he looked like he didn't have a clue. Good to see him return to the sort of form that had so many raving about him early season.

I guess he must probably be top scorer now!

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
topscorers.jpg

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Is it anywhere online showing how many goals each player has scored so far?

Any chance of Hemed reaching the magical 20 after an iffy mid-season he's banging them in again....

I would so love him to. I think he deserves to for his work rate alone, and if he does weigh in with another eleven goals in the final few weeks of the season, wouldn't that mean automatic promotion, (as long as his team mates keep scoring at their current rate too).

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Murphy's tally is impressive. A few months back I thought he might struggle for game time with the amount of winger options we have/had. Proved me wrong.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Murphy's tally is impressive. A few months back I thought he might struggle for game time with the amount of winger options we have/had. Proved me wrong.

Yes, for a player fresh out of League One, Jamie has really surprised me with his consistency. Since he came into the side when LuaLua was injured last year, he has really excelled.

Exciting too, that he has hit form at such a crucial stage of the season. Long may it continue.

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
A weird stat from the defenders this year.

By my reckoning Bong, Bruno, Calderon, Chicksen, Dunk, Goldson, Greer, Hunemeir, Ridgewell and Rosenior scored a total of 28 goals for their teams last year.

So far this year, not a goal from any of them.

The 2014/15 total is bulked by Goldson scoring a few in Division 2, but Dunk, Greer, Bruno, Calderon & Joe Bennett scored 17, nearly a third of Brighton's total of 57 for the season.

The defenders do not seem to have been particularly held back by formation, with full backs still overlapping and providing assists and centre backs going up for corners, but no goals so far.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

By my reckoning Bong, Bruno, Calderon, Chicksen, Dunk, Goldson, Greer, Hunemeir, Ridgewell and Rosenior scored a total of 28 goals for their teams last year.

The 2014/15 total is bulked by Goldson scoring a few in Division 2, but Dunk, Greer, Bruno, Calderon & Joe Bennett scored 17, nearly a third of Brighton's total of 57 for the season.

The defenders do not seem to have been particularly held back by formation, with full backs still overlapping and providing assists and centre backs going up for corners, but no goals so far.

Partly due to the fact that in spite of our crossing having improved lately, our corners still go straight to the first man, or soar harmlessly right across to the other side? Plus the fact that our set pieces are pretty sh1te too.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Partly due to the fact that in spite of our crossing having improved lately, our corners still go straight to the first man, or soar harmlessly right across to the other side? Plus the fact that our set pieces are pretty sh1te too.
I've come to the conclusion that Stephens 'top corners' every single free-kick taken at Lancing.

That has to be the only possible reason he's allowed to even look at the ball, after the ref has awarded the kick.

(Skalak should have taken 'his' home debut free-kick before that club gets stuck into training all the deadball ability out of him)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

I agree re lack of goals. I honestly didn't realise the degree with which our defenders helped out with the goal tally last season.

Our full backs this season though haven't been overlapping at the kamikaze rate that they were last season, Joe Bennett in particular seemed to spend more time near the opoosing corner flag than he did in his own half of the field.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I agree re lack of goals. I honestly didn't realise the degree with which our defenders helped out with the goal tally last season.
Who the hell did you think was scoring:-

Best
Ledesma
Carayol
Macca
O'Grady
Colunga
The one I always forget
Bent.

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Only three players have scored more goals and picked up more assists than Hemed this season. (9 goals, 5 assists).

Andre Grey: 18 goals, 7 assists
Ross McCormack: 16 goals, 7 assists
Alan Judge: 12 goals, 8 assists.

Chris Martin has 1 goal more and the same amount of assists too. This means that Hemed has been directly involved in more Championship goals this season than Rhodes (11/1), Hooper (10/2), Austin (10/1), Blackman (11/2) & Afobe (9/0).

Not bad for someone a lot of people were doubting a few weeks ago

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Only three players have scored more goals and picked up more assists than Hemed this season. (9 goals, 5 assists).

Andre Grey: 18 goals, 7 assists
Ross McCormack: 16 goals, 7 assists
Alan Judge: 12 goals, 8 assists.

Chris Martin has 1 goal more and the same amount of assists too. This means that Hemed has been directly involved in more Championship goals this season than Rhodes (11/1), Hooper (10/2), Austin (10/1), Blackman (11/2) & Afobe (9/0).

Not bad for someone a lot of people were doubting a few weeks ago

And could have been more, given that he has hit the woodwork a few times

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here