Lualua vs Knight

• Lualua

Votes: 58 73.4%
  • Knight

Votes: 21 26.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Oct 25, 2003
so we keep on going with the remaining fixtures of round 2....(by the way, the first 4 ties are still going for those who haven't had a look)

Kazenga LuaLua
D.O.B: 10.12.90
Nationality: Congolese
Albion Career: 142 apps, 17 goals (inc loan spells). 2010-present
Position: Winger
lulua_2084905a.jpg
FLAIRtributes: backflips, african, ridiculous playing style, social media presence
Progress thus far: 1st in group 2 (52 votes- 40.94%)

vs

Leon Knight
D.O.B: 16.9.82
Nationality:English
Albion Career: 108 apps, 36 goals. 2003-06
Position:Striker
knight-l229-1413027.jpg
FLAIRtributes: absolute bellend, lazy, ridiculous career, ridiculous human
Progress thus far: 4th in Group 3 (6 votes- 4.11%)

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
LuaLua hands down in this one.

I've even taken a step back from my huge dislike of Leon to try and be impartial.....and I still can't even muster an argument for him against Kazenga.

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
knight is the flairer human in my opinion- and I bet he'll prove it by logging into NSC and voting for himself

Kaz. KAZ!! You there?

Now this is a challenge if ever I've seen one. You want my vote, Kaz? Log in and vote for yourself (and tell us you have - otherwise I might miss it), and you have it. Can't say fairer than that...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Has to be KNIGHT.

Ridiculous person and skill and as Copell said he had a "box of tricks"

How the **** can KLL be in the pead.

Guys its FLAIR and NOT the FAVOURITE

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Whilst I love watching Kaz, Leon gets the vote for me. Unpredictable, unreliable, willing to take on anyone, scorer of some great goals too.

He played in THAT match at Selhurst when McShane scored the winner, and to show his devotion to the club and the fans, got the team to sign Knight's shirt afterwards and flogged it on eBay straight away to raise money for.............errrr..................Leon Knight.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
No contest who films themself watching and commentating on their own highlights like a child on speed? And has the ability to put the ball in the back of the net; Leon Knight.

Knight for me.

Kaz is undoubtedly Flair, but Knight is beyond help MENTAL and FLAIR with it*

*Although I have had to unfollow him on twatter as I have absolutely NO idea if he's even typing in English, incessantly.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I get about 10 periscope alerts a day saying "Leon Knight is LIVE". The man is a true flair legend.

Sorry Kazenga but it takes more than backflips, nandos and an entirely new way of dribbling to beat Leon.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

Leon Knight, he's a flair mentalist, and in no way has he ever had any Bolivian marching powder.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Has to be KNIGHT.

Ridiculous person and skill and as Copell said he had a "box of tricks"

How the **** can KLL be in the pead.

Guys its FLAIR and NOT the FAVOURITE

Congolese
Back flip celebration
Ridiculous twitter presence/language
Going out with Charlie Oatway's daughter (insanely risky)
Loves whacking the ball really hard which occasionally ends up being a WORLDY
Frankly RIDICULOUS playing style - he treats a football pitch as a bouncy castle. Every single move he's involved in ends up with him falling over.

These are all very solid flairtributes.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Leon as he is a total nutter ... and he gave us that day in Cardiff

I should probably update my signature now he has been gone for so long

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I think that we're underestimating or forgetting some of Kaz's bad boy flairtributes. There's the two court appearances: one for incolvement in a fight in Newcastle and then smashing that bird's phone. As for on pitch, he's picked up an impressive 6 bookings in 8 appearances this year!

Add in the back-flips (with one added for each goal), the rediculous pace off the mark and ability to strike the ball harder than anyone I've seen in the stripes, then it's KLL for me.

Edit: He also saves his flairiest play for a specific area of the Amex pitch of approx 25m sq in the north west corner, so I'm guessing he's more likely to win the votes of fans who sit here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here