Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mrs Peteinblack's first ever game last night...

Peteinblack

NSC Patreon
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
...and she's now a convert :thumbsup:

She did think, though, that our passing was woeful, that Bristol looked much more organised and 'together' most of the time, and that the score flattered us.

That said, she enjoyed the game, was thrilled with Murphy's goal on 8 minutes, and loved the singing and the banter!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Mrs Wz has been to see the Albion twice. The Notts County play off final in 1991, and Millwall at the Amex in 2012. She says she is already looking forward to her third match sometime in 2033 and hopes she may see a win.

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch

She did think, though, that our passing was woeful, that Bristol looked much more organised and 'together' most of the time, and that the score flattered us.

That said, she enjoyed the game, was thrilled with Murphy's goal on 8 minutes, and loved the singing and the banter!

oh dear!

just when you want a dull 0-0,freezing cold,loads of abuse walking back to your car and then you realise your tyres have been slashed

and then with perfect timing you turn to the misses and say "do you want to come next week?" :lol:

Aug 11, 2003
The Open Market

Blimey - everyone's a critic. :wink:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I first took my wife to a game at the Goldstone in about 1988, we were sitting in the West Stand, and after about 20 minutes I turned to her, to ask if she was enjoying the match, only to see her leafing through the then current edition of Woman's Own magazine. So I think that answered my question.

She's neve been since,

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here