Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many points will we end the season with?...

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
7 home games, 6 away games left.

Leeds, Sheff Wednesday, QPR, Burnley, Derby, Forest and Fulham at home.

Preston, MK Dons, Forest, Charlton, Birmingham and Middlesbrough away.

I reckon 16 points at home and 13 away so another 29 points. Would take us to 89 points which I think would be enough for 2nd place....

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
Auto promo would very likely require at least 9 wins out of 13, which looks too much of a stretch with this defence and the gap from top three; one of Burnley, Hull and Boro might fade, but two is unlikely.

7 home games, 6 away games left. Leeds, Sheff Wednesday, QPR, Burnley, Derby, Forest and Fulham at home. Preston, MK Dons, Forest, Charlton, Birmingham and Middlesbrough away. I reckon 16 points at home and 13 away so another 29 points. Would take us to 89 points which I think would be enough for 2nd place....

We are averaging about 1.5 points a game, so form would suggest about 80 points. We will need to go on a great winning run to get into the top 2. Doable? Yes. But we haven't strength in too much depth, our defence is always capable of howlers. We did great last night but Bristol C had their moments. Playoffs about 80% certain we will make. Top 2? No higher than 20% at the mo....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We are averaging about 1.5 points a game, so form would suggest about 80 points. We will need to go on a great winning run to get into the top 2. Doable? Yes. But we haven't strength in too much depth, our defence is always capable of howlers. We did great last night but Bristol C had their moments. Playoffs about 80% certain we will make. Top 2? No higher than 20% at the mo....
1.5 ???

60 / 33 = 1.81

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Auto promo would very likely require at least 9 wins out of 13, which looks too much of a stretch with this defence and the gap from top three; one of Burnley, Hull and Boro might fade, but two is unlikely.

Our goal difference isn't good enough compared to the others.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent

Gap? Three points cover the top 4, granted 'Boro have games in hand - but don't forget we play them last game of the season, so that's 3 points we can make up on them!

sdmartin1

Sep 23, 2008

We're only two points behind Burnley, the other two have games in hand but Boro have had games in hand before and contrived to drop points against MK Dons, Blackburn etc. I think we're back in the race, which looked very improbable after the Rotherham game.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
It's going to be incredibly tight, the most exciting season since...too many to choose from being an Albion fan! I often wonder what it must be like to follow another team. Those poor half starved *******s...;)

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
In previous years after 33 games...

Albion:
2011/12 - 53 pts, 7th (75 for play off, 88 top 2) - actually finished 10th
2012/13 - 52 pts, 6th (68, 79) - 4th
2013/14 - 50 pts, 8th (72, 93) - 6th
2014/15 - 37 pts, 18th (78, 89) - 20th
2015/16 - 60 pts, 3rd (?, ?) -

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
IMO It will be hard to finish above Middlesbrough unless we beat them which is unlikely; so enough points to finish in the playoffs but not enough to finish in the top 2, although obviously not impossible!

Shins

Aug 13, 2015
I think 87 and it will be 3/4 points short of second. Hull and Burnley are just too consistent to catch unfortunately. Those for top two unless Middlesborough have turned the corner and go on another run.

Really hope I'm wrong..... Can't handle play off nerves

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here