Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] BHAFC Vs Bristol City Highlights

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Thanks for that:
1. that's a great ball from Kayal for Hemed's goal, and there were some great lay-offs by Hemed (two assists)
2. I hope we get given penalties like that

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Thanks for posting , the more I look at the ludicrous penalty award and the resulting taking of it , the more it looks like Stockdale got a touch to it , mind you my eyes are buggered

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Never a pen!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I make it 4 pens against us this season. All soft, but that one takes the piss.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
My highlight ( probably get abuse:) )

Goldson having a pop at those in front of him after theit shot. Anyone else spot that ? Captain material and maturity beyind his years.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Loving Hemed's contributions, we shouldn't make the mistake of just looking at his goal tally for the season, his link up play is immense and giving us plenty of goals.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That's now the last two games we've had gash penalty decisions against us. Ffs. Luckily neither of them have really mattered. Hopefully we will get the next soft one, and it will matter. Burnley at home please, if I'm allowed to choose.

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
I make it 4 pens against us this season. All soft, but that one takes the piss.

The one in the Derby game for me, sliding towards the byline to stop a cross (that had already made it) and contact made almost off the pitch entirely.

Just about the most frustrating couple of minutes of the season for me when coupled with the woeful Ince back pass which instead of responding by showing some effort to get back to remedy his error, opts to just labour around the half way line.

Then there's that absolute **** Martin. I digress.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
The ref must have had a bet on both teams to score. I thought the penalty was a pathetic decision at the time and the highlights have proved that indeed it was.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Kayal almost stopped and looked at the referee when their player went down. Just wondering if that helped make him give the pen. Very poor decision though

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Kayal almost stopped and looked at the referee when their player went down. Just wondering if that helped make him give the pen. Very poor decision though
Kayal was probably looking to see if the we were going to get a FK!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here