Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rohan Ince

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Never rated him myself. Always seems on the verge of losing the ball/falling over/dropping a bollock and doesn't have a footballers brain for me. Often panics whenever he gets a sight of goal or having to make a split second decision.

Had a really good purple patch under Oscar and a decent spell in a very poor Sami team but I fear it was more of a lack of competition rather than anything. When you thing JFK, Gardener, Crofts, Kemy, Holla and Toko were the competition (plus Stephens but he was injured for a large part) it can't have been difficult to make an impression. Nail in the coffin for him this season was that dreadful back pass against Derby that led to the equaliser.

Genuinely hope I am proven wrong as he seems a nice lad and a hard worker but can't see him having a future at the club or in the championship as he is not that young at 23. Not even getting on the bench at Fulham won't help his cause. Always seemed a strange move as I would have thought he would go on loan to a smaller team or even into League One were he would be guaranteed week in, week out football.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here