Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

looking for a ticket for tonights game

AWillis

Mar 14, 2013
Hove
Hi NSC,

I live in Bristol but Im a brighton fan and really want to go to the game tonight but I've left it quite last minute,

anyone know how I can get hold of a ticket?

Cheers

:bhasign::bhasign:

SAC

May 21, 2014
nooo apparently not ???

Ring the City box office, it hasn't sold out so I can't see why they can't sell you a ticket. The home end certainly is POTG but you may need to sit on your hands.

AWillis

Mar 14, 2013
Hove
Ring the City box office, it hasn't sold out so I can't see why they can't sell you a ticket. The home end certainly is POTG but you may need to sit on your hands.

tried calling them but they wont sell me a ticket now :nono: im not sure if turning up will go too well so im a bit stuck now

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Hi NSC,

I live in Bristol but Im a brighton fan and really want to go to the game tonight but I've left it quite last minute,

anyone know how I can get hold of a ticket?

Cheers

:bhasign::bhasign:

Im sure someone on here said last night its POTG mate

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Loads of wthat's wrong with modern football is summed up in this thread. In any other business...

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
For away fans? Why would the OP have been told otherwise by club officials?

Reading the linked article, it suggests that it's pay on the gate for home fans (no mention is made of away fans being able to potg too)

Pack the gate this evening.
City fans can still purchase tickets for this evening's Sky Bet Championship home game against Brighton & Hove Albion tonight (Tuesday, kick-off 7.45pm).

There are some great seats available for the Ashton Gate encounter, including the centre of the Atyeo Stand with prices starting from £25.

Forever Bristol members can get a £5 discount on tickets for the match.

Supporters can purchase tickets via phone (0117 963 0600) and online.

For more information on City’s match against the Seagulls, or the Severnside derby clash with Cardiff City (Saturday, March 5th, midday kick-off), please visit the Home Tickets section.

Read more at http://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/article/brighton-tickets-remain-on-sale-2962721.aspx#9ZFCrK9lsdTJxIhP.99

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here