Vs
Brighton & Hove Albion

Date: 23/02/2016
Kick Off: 19:45
Stadium: Ashton Gate​

Referee: David Coote
Officials: Neil Radford, Mark Jones and Oliver Langford

TEAM NEWS
Bristol City defender Nathan Baker injured his Achilles at MK Dons on Saturday, so Alex Pearce is on standby.
Fellow defender Mark Little will have a test on the groin injury that kept him out at the weekend and midfielder Ben Gladwin (knee) is also being monitored.

Brighton have Beram Kayal back from a groin injury while Tomer Hemed and Jamie Murphy could also return.
Liam Rosenior is over a knee injury, and fellow defender Gordon Greer has recovered from a hamstring problem.

MATCH FACTS
Bristol City have scored just one goal in their last six league games against Brighton at Ashton Gate (W1 D2 L3).
Jonathan Kodjia ended a run of 11 Championship games without scoring, by scoring twice in Saturday's 2-0 win at MK Dons.

Brighton have avoided defeat in all five of their most recent games against the Robins, winning four and drawing one.
No Championship side has made more errors leading to goals this season than Brighton (8).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acJLHtqB4lg

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Looking forward to tonight, hoping the crowd (and team) will be up for this one.

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Same tactics as against Cardiff Houghton says?

Were wine

I seriously hope not.
We should not be setting out to draw at any stage during the season from now on.

Hemed and Zamora to start up top with Baldock/Wilson to sub in.
Murphy on the left with Kaz to sub in, if fit.
Kayal back in the middle, again if fit.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
With the exception of Brentford we never seem to meet a team that is bang out of form. Every team we meet seems to be in the middle of a good run themselves. I'm pessimistic after Saturday's hiccup.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Going to be another thrashing tonight, not a chance with DULLARD in charge of actually attacking a side
If we somehow manage to go up this season will you take back everything you said about "DULLARD"?

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Ⓩ-Ⓐ-Ⓜ-Ⓞ-Ⓡ-Ⓐ;7298644 said:
Is this what you meant?

Almost, I was picturing (alarmingly), Ernest wearing a Dick Knight mask with a sack over his shoulder featuring large $$$ signs whilst holding his tally out in front of a court of justice.
That's what I pictured the Charlie Hebdo illustration to look like anyways.

But now I've had to explain the joke, it's no longer funny, if even it ever was.

:moo:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Almost, I was picturing (alarmingly), Ernest wearing a Dick Knight mask with a sack over his shoulder featuring large $$$ signs whilst holding his tally out in front of a court of justice.
That's what I pictured the Charlie Hebdo illustration to look like anyways.

But now I've had to explain the joke, it's no longer funny, if even it ever was.

:moo:

I used to WARE a Dick Tight FRIGHT mask on Halloween so when little BRATS knocked on my door or TRICK or treat they got such a SHOCK they shat themselves when I opened the DOOR

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
No No No! [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] does the OMDT and we get points. [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] taught me this lesson against Bolton*......

*Good thread tho. :thumbsup:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
No No No! [MENTION=15297]Dick Head[/MENTION] does the OMDT and we get points. [MENTION=4019]Triggaaar[/MENTION] taught me this lesson against Bolton*......

*Good thread tho. :thumbsup:

After Cardiff? Not on your Nelly Duff.

jabba

Jul 15, 2009
York
#BHAFC team v #BCFC : Stockdale, Bruno, Dunk, Goldson, Rosenior; Knockaert, Stephens, Kayal, Murphy; Hemed, Baldock. #BCFCvBHA

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here