Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City Parking

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
Any advice as I did the PC World close by last time for about a fiver but as ground has refurb they don't have parking so PC World may get full. I see there is a Sainsbury fairly close but can you park there for matches.

Can book a driveway close by for £6 but wondered what other options are best?

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
I'm just going to park up on one of the streets surrounding the ground. Usually loads of spaces.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Aim for a street towards the top/right of this. The ground is bottom left.

Screen Shot 2016-02-23 at 14.39.50.png

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
My 'loads of spaces' answer turned out to be bad advice......cars everywhere, took about half an hour to find a space.....ended up parking on the pavement by Sainsburys.

Nightmare.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
My 'loads of spaces' answer turned out to be bad advice......cars everywhere, took about half an hour to find a space.....ended up parking on the pavement by Sainsburys.

Nightmare.
Yeah I was bloody well chuffed to see that as I eased into my £6 space whilst receiving a casual wave from my benefactor from their lounge window.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Banked on parking at the cricket ground but found was full by the time we got there. Ended up missing the first goal.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
Parked for nothing in the Wickes car park 5 mins away. Was quite shocked they weren't charging!

A ground in the middle of a busy city centre and so easy to get in and out. There were traffic queues but they kept moving. Compare & contrast with the Amex, an "out of town" ground surrounded mostly by fields and it's a nightmare!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here