Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Donald Trump: I'd like to punch protester in the face!

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
At leat he doesn't sugar coat it
I find it worrying how many people seem to support him because they see him as a beacon of straight talking honesty, giving it how it is, despite most of the things he says appearing to be at slightly insane.

Almost like it's style over substance, which is hard to believe in a nation where a few debates (and the resulting soundbites) seem to be key to deciding who would be able to govern sensibly.

Edit; For clarification, I've no idea if you support/like Trump and I'm not suggesting that you do. Just realised it might read that way.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
What's worse, having a duplicitous lying s*it running a country or a 'straight talking' megalomaniac ?

Worse is Trump as he's a megalomaniac AND a liar. He claims to be a great businessman but he's actually totally useless for a start (and that's before he starts talking "politics").

And he's clearly completely insane as well, of course. :eek:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Worse is Trump as he's a megalomaniac AND a liar. He claims to be a great businessman but he's actually totally useless for a start (and that's before he starts talking "politics").

And he's clearly completely insane as well, of course. :eek:

He certainly ticks all the boxes but what a great head of hair !

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
He certainly ticks all the boxes but what a great head of hair !

Yep, cant deny it!
1904012_665095673631328_211357228920077968_n.jpg

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
I mean the mans a fool.... but he's also not wrong.... Far too many of these idiot protestors do stupid things and get away with not even a slapped wrist. Was so happy when that Eton leftie moron got put in jail for swimming infront of the boat race.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
I mean the mans a fool.... but he's also not wrong.... Far too many of these idiot protestors do stupid things and get away with not even a slapped wrist. Was so happy when that Eton leftie moron got put in jail for swimming infront of the boat race.

I thought it was an Aussie tree hugger ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here