Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Who are ya?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I thought this was going to be Murray related with a subtle hint - disappointed Bozza :(

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
tories stupid schoolboys all of them

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Now that is the funniest thing I've seen in ages just brilliant.
Brilliant because on a humour point it's bloody funny!
Brilliant on a political level because it's probably true!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
This completely sums up what a farce that room and the people in it represent and the moron general public that have bought into it centuries.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I dunno. I found it a bit depressing tbh.

The usual pathetic playground politics from a bunch of self-serving smartarse chinless hooray henrys, treating the debating chamber of Parliament like a two-bob social club (when they can be bothered to turn up). Maybe we get the politicians we deserve.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
tories stupid schoolboys all of them

No, it was funny. Jezza's 'stay in' pitch was utterly pathetic. And I'm basically an inner. Burnham . . . . classic. I like him.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
No, it was funny. Jezza's 'stay in' pitch was utterly pathetic. And I'm basically an inner. Burnham . . . . classic. I like him.

that bunch of tories will not be laughing when they contrive their own bloodbath,Europe has always been their biggest problem

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

I'm no fan of Corbyn. I just find all the incessant heckling in there utterly depressing.

Christ, they're supposed to be there to represent the people. Instead, its just a pathetic exercise in smug, smart-arse pointscoring. A big laugh. Prime Ministers Questions is like a cuffing Punch & Judy show, its literally become one big joke - and not a very funny one when these are the people who have been elected to supposedly run this country.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
It would be mildly funny if it was a bit of banter amongst a group of mates - but tragically, these are our political representatives literally laughing at our expense.

Get a grip
that line is funny as :censored:all day long,at any occasion

i would laugh even if someone came out with it at a funeral.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here