• OUT

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • SHAKE IT ALL ABOUT

Votes: 6 26.1%

• Total voters

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
I know there have been a few of these on here but I haven't seen a new one pop up in about 17 minutes.... So if there was a referendum tomorrow how would you vote?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
On every 29th Feb I vote to leave the EU.

Well I would if there was a ballot.

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patreon
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I am totally bored with talk of the EU already and think it should all be moved to a subforum so those interested can argue amongst themselves (not that anyone is going to change their mind) and stop filling up the main board with in/out crap.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I am totally bored with talk of the EU already and think it should all be moved to a subforum so those interested can argue amongst themselves (not that anyone is going to change their mind) and stop filling up the main board with in/out crap.
Good idea, or perhaps just merge the threads as issues are being repeated across threads.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Yes please.

I am amazed at the levels of expertise and knowledge (Not sure why though) on NSC about the pros and cons.

If these people were running the country rather than supporting the Albion the country would be completely sorted.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Gets my vote.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Bozza, can we ban any more polls we've got 4 months to go FGS

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here