Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bristol City - No POTG

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
I just spoke to Bristol City ticket office and he said no potg tomorrow.

That's me stuffed then. I had a late outside chance of making this but Bristol clearly don't want my money.

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Always has been before, but I guess they are running with a reduced capacity at the moment - renovations are in progress at Ashton Gate.

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
That's me stuffed then. I had a late outside chance of making this but Bristol clearly don't want my money.

I've got 3 tickets but wanted potg for my cousin who won't know until later if he can make it. Seems ridiculous that clubs turn money away.

Tekanne

Feb 4, 2015
Just spoke to our ticket office who said they still haven't been told if it is or isn't yet. Will find out later today...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Would be odd if it isn't as there is plenty of space.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
You can pick tickets up from the Bristol ticket office if you phone the Albion ticket line and buy tickets. I did this an hour ago.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Would be odd if it isn't as there is plenty of space.

Away capacity is currently limited - the last thing they want is an unpredictable number of away fans turning up if the match is advertised as POTG.

Shuggie

Sep 19, 2003
East Sussex coast
Bloody glad I saw this ... disaster averted.

Well done OP.

Henceforth people who get sanctimonious about POTG threads can FRO.

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
Can still buy from Brighton and pick up at the ground. You have until 4pm today.
It's worth phoning Brighton ticket office too before collecting from the Amex, I bought our Cardiff tickets on Thursday, went to collect them from the Amex on Friday and were told because it was short notice that they have been sent on ahead of us and we should collect at the Cardiff ground.
Arriving at the Cardiff ground we were told they were on a brighton coach that had come over the Severn bridge but was now lost en route... and although they had all our names on a list chose to let us stand out in the shitty weather until they arrived, the day didn't improve much from there!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here