Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nova Scotia Pub Bristol IMPORTANT

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
I know many Albion fans use this and other harbourside pubs pre match. Just a quick heads up that the bridge you use to get to the ground is CLOSED. So as you have to go via the roads leave the pubs 10 minutes earlier than usual...

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Being renovated for a new transport system...

theboybilly

I know many Albion fans use this and other harbourside pubs pre match. Just a quick heads up that the bridge you use to get to the ground is CLOSED. So as you have to go via the roads leave the pubs 10 minutes earlier than usual...

Thanks Billy, I was worried that you might have meant the Victoria Bridge as I'm thinking of heading to The Cottage Inn on the island. After the game I was thinking of heading to the V Shed as it stays open late. Any thoughts?

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Just to check [MENTION=2023]Billy in Bristol[/MENTION] the Vauxhall ped bridge is ok, for access from The Cottage?

Cheers

PG

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
Just walk up the basin on-ramp and keep on the left, it will lead to a path through the park, just add 5 or 10 mins to your walk.... no great obstacle..... locals will direct you, though you will see others walking up there or the temporary ramp by the create centre.

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Just to check [MENTION=2023]Billy in Bristol[/MENTION] the Vauxhall ped bridge is ok, for access from The Cottage?

Cheers

PG

Yep that is fine...it is my route as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here