Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Two interesting things I found out yesterday

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
1: Went to watch the game at the Warwick in Worthing and after the third goal went in popped outside for a fag, noticed a plaque stating that Percy Shelly Blythes first two books were printed there. Never seen that before.
2: After another couple in the Warwick (rude to leave straight after match finished) popped up to the Three Fishes and they had Dark Star Revelation in cans. Never seen that before either

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
uploadfromtaptalk1456072820573.jpg

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
I was hoping to say "that is really interesting" but unsure who Percy Shelly Blythe is. and I am not an American beer drinker.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I was hoping to say "that is really interesting" but unsure who Percy Shelly Blythe is. and I am not an American beer drinker.
If it's any help, his mum gave my great great (I think that's enough) grandfather a bible in 1843.

My other heirloom being a 1933 England football programme, in mint condition, that Hiney would kill for.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
1: Went to watch the game at the Warwick in Worthing and after the third goal went in popped outside for a fag, noticed a plaque stating that Percy Shelly Blythes first two books were printed there. Never seen that before.
2: After another couple in the Warwick (rude to leave straight after match finished) popped up to the Three Fishes and they had Dark Star Revelation in cans. Never seen that before either

Are you just going to keep us in suspense, or are you going to tell us the two interesting things you found out yesterday? ???

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
If it's any help, his mum gave my great great (I think that's enough) grandfather a bible in 1843.

My other heirloom being a 1933 England football programme, in mint condition, that Hiney would kill for.

Thanks. As 134 people read the thread before I did and no one commented assume it wasn't just me in the dark. :moo:

Feb 9, 2011
Lancing
Men of Brighton wherefore go
To the Palace who lay you low
Always play with toil and care
The shitty kit the Palace wear

Well ahead of his time

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills