Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
hemed-cardiff-l229-2964324_478x359.jpg

Tomer Hemed
Image by: Paul Hazlewood

PUBLISHED
06:00 21st February 2016
by James Hilsum
Tomer Hemed believes Albion will learn from Saturday's defeat.
We have just three days before the next game and I’m sure we will learn what went wrong and be much better on Tuesday."
Tomer Hemed
Brighton & Hove Albion striker Tomer Hemed is confident that the side will bounce back after a disappointing 4-1 defeat at Cardiff City yesterday.The Israeli international started the game as a substitute before being brought on at half-time in a bid to salvage a result.
He said, “We’re really disappointed with this game.
“Of course you can lose sometimes in football, but we didn’t think it would be like that and need to see what we did wrong in order to improve.
“We have just three days before the next game and I’m sure we will learn what went wrong and be much better on Tuesday.”

LATEST NEWS FROM*SEAGULLS.CO.UK*

The result ended Albion’s five-match unbeaten run and Hemed hopes that the defeat will be the last of its kind for Brighton this season.“We had good momentum, so we were a little bit surprised about the result, but it can happen.
“We’ve had many games this season and maybe it’s the first time we’ve lost in that way. We just need to think about the future and make sure it’s the last game we lose like that.
“We said at half-time that if we score a quick goal, we can get back into the game. It was possible and we believed that we could come back. After getting back to 3-1 we were close to getting to 3-2.
“If we had then we would’ve got at least a draw. But then it got to 4-1 with the penalty and from then onwards, it was difficult to get back into the game.”
Hemed was named on the bench yesterday after starting each of the six previous games for Albion, and he is now eager to regain his place in the line-up at Bristol City on Tuesday night.
“Of course I want to play in every game but the gaffer spoke to me and I understand his decision.
“We have a lot of games this season and I’ve played in almost every one.
"Sometimes you need to rest, but now I am looking forward to the next game.
“I hope to start again and to help the team win the next game.”
[h=3]ALBION V LEEDS UNITED
[/h]MONDAY 29TH FEBRUARY, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY **
[/h]TUESDAY 8TH MARCH, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

[h=3]ALBION V READING
[/h]FRIDAY 11TH MARCH, KICK-OFF 7.45PM

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here