Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Andy Murray choice of names for their daughter

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Does the man (or his wife) have NO imagination? Sophia Olivia are apparently the two most popular girl's names right now. So at school she'll be one of a dozen or two Sophias. The best thing about the list of most popular children's names is that you know which ones to AVOID.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I thought he'd go for Ruby or something Scotch.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
Does the man (or his wife) have NO imagination? Sophia Olivia are apparently the two most popular girl's names right now. So at school she'll be one of a dozen or two Sophias. The best thing about the list of most popular children's names is that you know which ones to AVOID.
Why on earth do you give a f**k ? Did you mean to log into mumsnet and land here by mistake ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Why on earth do you give a f**k ? Did you mean to log into mumsnet and land here by mistake ?

Bad day, Alf? I though you'd become Mr Nice :lolol::cheers:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I know mate , but really ? On a football forum ? :lolol:

Ps an extremely bad day but not as bad as if I'd actually gone to Cardiff !!

Just teasing. Sorry to hear that. Hope your evening is better :bigwave:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

What proof do you have that they indeed looked at the list of popular names, rather than using names which are family ones, or ones which they have a connection with.

But who cares anyway other than you.

is this really towards the top of the most important news of 2016.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
...is this really towards the top of the most important news of 2016.

I didn't realise that anything on NSC qualified as "most important news". If that is indeed what NSC is for, then there needs to be some new rules.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Should have called her Annette.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)

So, assuming you have children, what are their names? for the record, our 3 are Scott - Danny - Jodie .................so how imaginative are you? be honest......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here