Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vs Bristol City on Tues

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
They'll be looking for a win after two confidence boosting results today.
Kodjia looks quality, he was taken off at 70 minutes to rest him for Tues.

There will be goals, that I'm sure of.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
The fascination with Kodija on here is pitiful. He is SHIT. There, I've said it. Bounce this when we've won without conceding, even with Stockdale in goal, on Tuesday. :thumbsup:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We will almost certainly struggle to get anything at Bristol, we usually do

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Chances of top 2 over if we don't get 3 points.

I hope Hughton thinks the same.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
The fascination with Kodija on here is pitiful. He is SHIT. There, I've said it. Bounce this when we've won without conceding, even with Stockdale in goal, on Tuesday. :thumbsup:

This is one of your stranger posts. Granted, Kodjia was as impressive as just about any other forward at Falmer this season and, as a consequence, many assume that he plays like that all the time. The bigger problem is that you've tried to reinstigate the BlameStockdale hashtag after just one performance in which he hasn't been up to his usual high standards. This is partly explained by the conditions which hardly made goalkeeping easy, and ought to be excused given just how many points he's won us this season.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I was much more confident of getting something from Cardiff than Bristol City which I thought was the start of a run of very tricky fixtures for us.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here